Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss New and Improved Get to Know you Q and A in the WDWRadio.com forums; 1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White with a blue checkerboard pattern around the edges 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Almost Lost, one of my students recommended it. ...
    Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White with a blue checkerboard pattern around the edges

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Almost Lost, one of my students recommended it.

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? the logo from my cousins' golf tournament

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? a toss up between Trivial Pursuit and Apples to Apples

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? "Goodness Gracious" or "Reece's Pieces!"

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? If I don't climb out of bed right now I'll never make it work on time.

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? not yet, probably not ever

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? Um, is it lame to answer my sister. If not, 24 years. If it is, then I'll go with
    14 years.

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I tend to wait for voice mail and decide if I want to call back. But if I'm gonna answer it has to be at least 2.

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? my fridge has very little in it so the oldest are probably the condiments that don't need to be replaced often.

11. What's a product you swear by (good lotion, vitamin, drink, anything)? Gatorade... always, always, always makes me feel better if I'm feeling sick or dehydrated

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? always

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? my old first teddy bear (bought at Disney on my first trip in 1979) is on the bed, but I don't tend to curl up with her

14. What's your middle name? Elizabeth

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? the first car I owned is my VW Jetta, but before that I rocked my parents' Volvo station wagon

16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Aquarius

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Love broccoli, but avoid the stems

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'd love to be a singer... too bad I sound like a highlight from the American Idol bad audition special

19. Describe in four words your life? Loving, Energetic, Relaxed, Independent

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? Usually half-empty, unless I'm at Disney.

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: my Mickey Mouse bottle opener... combining two of my favorite things... Disney and beer

22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yes

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? surprisingly nothing at the moment, but I'm sure that'll change soon

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 9

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball and hockey in person, college basketball in person or on tv.

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? I don't remember it but I'd have to guess slamming my head against my parents' headboard and slicing a gash in my forehead when I was 3.

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Depends on what I'm eating, but I find you can't usually go wrong with a combination of the two

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? Really depends what kind of mood I'm in, but it would always be a cheeseburger over a plain hamburger.

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Fenway Park on a sunny Saturday afternoon as the Sox beat the Yankees.

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Johnny Castaway, a cartoon about a little man stranded on a desert island.

34. FAVORITE smell? cookies baking, Main St. USA popcorn, a fire in the fireplace, Christmas trees

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: um, I think 5 lbs. 6 oz.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white, green and yellow with sunflowers

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Left Behind Series

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? One Park, Four Worlds design with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Donald

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Magic Kingdom Game

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? Whatever! or Seriously!

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? i hate getting up early! (and im a teacher!)

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? No THANKS!

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? 12 years, we dated, broke up and then managed to stay friends

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Usually two after I check caller id!

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? A Bottle of Thousand Island Dressing

11. What's a product you swear by Reese Peanut Butter Cups!

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? yes

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes, i have my teddy bear since i was born (and im 29), and 3 mickey mouses...oh and my husband!

14. What's your middle name? Sue- after my mom

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? It was small, gray and had the best sound system!

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? EW EW EW! but my daughter LOVES them!

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A Teacher at disney world (celebration school) and then part time waitress at the Sci-Fi Restaurant at MGM

19. Describe in four words your life? Crazy, hectic, fun, crazy!

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? If its Chocolate Milk it better be totally full!

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: My Mickey that is dressed like a tourist... and my very first pair of mickey ears

22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? thats what im doing right now!

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? whats not!

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 9

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey- Lets Go Sabres Lets Go!

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? My knee after i had knee surgery and not knowing what my life could have been like if i would have stayed with my best friend (see # 8) (yes i have issues )

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? Hot dog

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer, I hate WINTER!!! ( and i live in buffalo!)

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disney, Disney, Disney!

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Wow, i have no idea.....oh yeah its an aquarium that looks like Finding Nemo

34. FAVORITE smell? Chocolate and my husbands cologne "Curve" (which is also what #8 wore)

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: 7.5
    Last edited by Nenny_Mouse; 02-11-2006 at 10:17 PM.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Amalfi from Pfaltzgraf http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/shop/cata...alfi%20Classic

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Magician's Nephew and Lord of the Rings

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I use the arm of my couch for my mouse pad

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit and Scattergories

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? Good Grief

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? How did MJ do last night....

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? not now, not ever!

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? 22 years

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Usually two after I check caller id! Yep! Me too!

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? eh, not much in there right now...I clean it out every week

11. What's a product you swear by Hmmmm, can't think of anything right now besides Disney of course...

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? not really

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No

14. What's your middle name? June (MJ is a 4th generation June)

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Geo Metro 2 door hatchback...

16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Saggitarius ( I think)

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Disability coordinator for Disney

19. Describe in four words your life? chaotic, loving, testing and beautiful

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? Depends on the day!

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: The MM certificates and gifts that MJ has been given by the CM's not because of the item, but because of the thought that went into it....

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? nothing, I have a Captain's Bed

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? don't have one

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Figure Skating and Olympics...

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? Foot surgery and my migraine

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Mayo!

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? Hamburger

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disney, of course, and DC

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Pics of MJ at Disney in a slide show

34. FAVORITE smell? wintergreen

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: not sure....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white with pansies, white, green and purple

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? If You Give A Pig a Pancake.

3.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? no mouse pad, optical mouse

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? HM Clue

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? Is your homework done(I say it all the time so it must be)

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? Do I have to go to school today?

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? not ever

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend?Best friend I meet about 7 years ago at the preschool were I work

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Usually two or three

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? Pies left from New Years.

11. What's a product you swear by (good lotion, vitamin, drink, anything)? Anything from the Body Shop.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes, son gives us one of his each night so we won't get lonely

14. What's your middle name? Louise(just like Dissy)

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? used 1977 caprice classic/red plastic interior was great after school in S.Florida

16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Leo
    17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Love broccoli

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Overindulged house wife

19. Describe in four words your life? Busy, Disorganized, Happy, loved

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? at my house probably just dirty

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: Right now, my Steamboat Willy wallet
    22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Heck no

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Arabic tapestry(in rubbermaid box) humidifier, dirty socks
    24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 13
    25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? When ran down the stairs, missed the last step and snapped both bones just above the ankle(pins plates and screws to fix)

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Mustard

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disney, Duh

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Fish tank

34. FAVORITE smell? Roses
    35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: Just under 6lbs I think
    Maggie

Disneybratt is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white with pansies, white, green and purple

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Wicked: the Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West.

3.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? no mouse pad, optical mouse

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? HM Clue

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? Ok

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? Do I have to go to school today?

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? neither

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? 11 years. Cousin, we are more like sisters than cousins.

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? Pies left from New Years.

11. What's a product you swear by (good lotion, vitamin, drink, anything)? Lip Balm

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? can't drive

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no

14. What's your middle name? Nicole

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? don't have one

16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Virgo

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yes, what is wrong with the stems?

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? One where I don't have to do much and get paid big bucks.

19. Describe in four words your life? Busy, Disorganized, Happy, loved

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? half full

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: Collectible Princess dolls

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? clothes

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 8

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? my brother

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? ketchup

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? Hot dog

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disney, Duh

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? random phrase

34. FAVORITE smell? peppermint

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: 6lbs, 11oz
    *~*Stephanie*~*

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918

14. What's your middle name? Marie, after my great-grandmother (actually, 3 of us in my generation have Marie as a middle name in her honor..it's pretty cool!)

and what a great name that is

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white with blue flowers(regular everyday ones) good china are cream colored with gold trim and pink roses; quick stuff is whatever color the paper plates are that week...

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Spell of the Highlander by KarenMarieMoning and re-reading A breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
    3.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? kitties; wdw at work

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? trivial pursuit

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? pooh

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? i made another one .... and am i gonna make to that blasted meeting this morning on time...

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? neither

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? Donna - since we sat at the same table in Kindergarden

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? My son - he's always in it to get something to eat

11. What's a product you swear by ? olay total effects and dr brandts lineless cream

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? do bears pooh in the woods?

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? yeah the one i married

14. What's your middle name? Elizabeth ( after my beloved aunt who passed away from breast cancer)

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Plymouth somthing or other - it was a boat
    and my Dad painted it purple with a paintbrush - talk about being mortified driving a car....

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yes

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I have it - wife and mother and engineer!!

19. Describe in four words your life? Busy, hectic, crazy, unpredictable

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: Cinderella plate that plays once upon a drean and a figment statue my kids bought me

22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? kinda

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? cats

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 22

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? giving birth or going to the dentist - or any of my siblings

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? mustard

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? spring

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Hawaii; WDW

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? webshots - pics from all my travels

34. FAVORITE smell? carnations, roses, oranges

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: 5lbs, 6 oz

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white with blue trim Corelle

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Just finished The Last Battle, from the Chronicles of Narnia

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? CATCO Catalytic Converters

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? Git'r'Done

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? Mental list of what has do be done that day

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? No

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? 30 years

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2, the machine comes on at 3rings

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? some Alphagetti left over from my DD's lunch last week

11. What's a product you swear by (good lotion, vitamin, drink, anything)? Excedrin Migrane.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but I bundle the comforter into a huggable ball.

14. What's your middle name? Faye

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Dodge Aries

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Working as a producer or technical director for ESPN

19. Describe in four words your life? Hectic, frustrating, rewarding,

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: my cells

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? present wrapping stuff, wedding dress, stuff that I don't know where else to put

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 8 (go Dale Jr)

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? HOCKEY

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? My second daughter, she came too fast for pain relief of any kind

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Mustard

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? Hot Dogs

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? My Grandmas cottage it's on a lake in the middle of nowhere, and Walt Disney World

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Mickey Mouse

34. FAVORITE smell? men's Armani cologne

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: 6lb 8oz

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? cream with blue and green rings around the edge

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Criminal Procedure, Conflict of Laws, Constitutional Law, Trial Practice and Procedure...(my law school text books) I don't really have time for anything else

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? no mouse pad....laptop....I use the nub

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Any version of Monopoly

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? "Know what I mean?"

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? It's tomorrow already?!!

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? No to skydiving, yes to bungee jumping...I've also repelled down a cliff

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? 20 years

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? However long it takes me to get to/find the phone

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? nearly 2 year old unopened jar of pickles

11. What's a product you swear by? Burt's Bees chapstick

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Sometimes, it's a stuffed pig I got for Easter years ago, commonly known as "The Easter Pig". He has a little bow and flower glued to his head and oddly enough is realy furry...you know...because pigs are furry ?

14. What's your middle name? Now: Cargos (maiden name), Born with: Lee (hated it, always thought it was more of a boys name)

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Plymouth Reliant...like the BareNaked Ladies sing, It was a 'K' car, a nice reliant automobile... (I miss that car)

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Anything that would pay me a lot with a lot of vacation for whatever I wanted to do at the moment, I'm a bit scattered so my hobby changes weekly.

19. Describe in four words your life? A work in progress....

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: My Disney cookbooks, or my Mulan pins my mother bought for me

22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? absolutely

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?dust bunnies and dog toys (those might be the same thing)

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? don't really have one

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Live: baseball, TV: college basketball

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? Anything that involved dental surgery

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? WDW, Las Vegas, All over the West (Grand Canyon, Arches National Park, Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert...) Busch Gardens Williamsburg (**ducks under chair now**)

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Flying stars

34. FAVORITE smell? fresh baked cookies, clean dog

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: 7lbs something...

princessara is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white with yellow flowers and brown trim

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Dark Knight

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? nothing it's plain black

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? 20 Questions

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? Chill

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? wwhat time is it?

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? are you crazy

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? for about 15 years or so
    9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Usually two if i feel like answering it.
    10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? no idea

11. What's a product you swear by (good lotion, vitamin, drink, anything)? no idea

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? most definatly

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? yes several.

14. What's your middle name? Rebecca

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? VW Beetle and still is the car i have

16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? libra

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Dont' eat broccoli

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? what i'm doing now working with kids

19. Describe in four words your life? Crazy, fun, stressful, enjoyable

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? Depends on the day!

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: the happiest celebration on earth Cd from WDW

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? a lot of junk

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 25

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? none really

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? when i broke my foot
    27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? either i like both

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? hot dog

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? fall

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? WDW

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? don't have one on

34. FAVORITE smell? ????

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: ??? i think it was 6 something
    ttfn ta ta for now

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? Okay I'm black we don't go jumping off anything
    Especially with rope.....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle

Wink

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? 1 set is white with blue flowers, 2nd set is a multi colored designed i picked up from pier 1 imports.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? 5th born

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? on the top one, it's of my children when each of them were at 6 months old... the other 8 different logos

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? disney monopoly

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? get out!!

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? thank you GOD for one more day

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? are you crazy - yeah right

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? i have 4.. 2 of them i've known for 29 years since kindergarten. the other 2, 19 years...
    9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Usually two before i can get to it.

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? probably the relish and mayo....

11. What's a product you swear by (good lotion, vitamin, drink, anything)? all of the vitamins i take, and oil of olay

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? most definatly

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no, just my hubby
    14. What's your middle name? Blondell, yea i know my grandmother named my aunt after the actress joan blondell, and since my auntie doesn't have any children, my mother named my middle name after her.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? white ford escort stick shift..

16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Leo the lion

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yes, with melted cheese, yum

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? owner of a children's bookstore set in a disney theme.

19. Describe in four words your life? Blessed, hectic, great, beautiful

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? Always half full baby

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: it's so much, but
    i guess it's my winnie the pooh snow globe.

22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Always

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? nothing but a few of my daughters toys

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 7

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? hmm, figure skating, ice skating, basketball

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? when i broke my toe, worst than 2 baby deliveries ugh...
    27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? both

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? hot dog especially on the grill

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? fall and spring

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disneyworld, cancun, jamaica, and a few of the caribbean islands.

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? at work, some scrolly thing, at home, pictures of the my family

34. FAVORITE smell? ???? nice clean house and mango, ginger and pear

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: ??? 7 lbs 2 ounces.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Right Word in Cantonese

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? at the comp I'm using now....Dell's logo

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit Disney & (Star Wars editions)

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? "That's really great...." *Sarcastic tone*

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? **** it's cold.

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? No way on earth

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? going on 8 years now

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I try to pick it up as fast as I can....but usually 2

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? a bottle of Sugarcane Juice that I'm saving for a special occasion (it's my last bottle)

11. What's a product you swear by? Sony Playstation

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Not anymore

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? nope

14. What's your middle name? Joseph

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? my mom's

16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Sagittareus

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yep

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Probably character at any theme park

19. Describe in four words your life? disappointing, optimistic, fun, stressed

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? Half full

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: my Robin Hood porceline figurine.....or perhaps my Chernabog pin on my bad days

22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yep

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? a lot of toys/magazines/wires for electronics/disney CP stuff

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 7

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? football

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? When I had appendicitus

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? fall

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disney and Hong Kong

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? The Matrix

34. FAVORITE smell? Cinnamon
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

uratoon is offline Going back for 5 free days at any Deluxe!!!
    Where the humidity is the same as the temperature!!
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
    Blue and White (Blue Willow)

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
    The Book of Guys by Garrison Keillor, The WDW Passporter

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad?
    My daughters kindergarten graduation photo

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
    Trivial Pursuit, Knowledge, Disney Scene-It

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say?
    Great

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING?
    Don't wake the baby! , I gotta pee......

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping?
    Never have, Never will!! (god willing)

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend?
    About 30 years.

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
    If it is my family 1-2 rings, if it is Hubbys family, the answering machine picks up after 4 rings!

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now?
    My ex-husbands Senior Ring in a coffee cup!

11. What's a product you swear by (good lotion, vitamin, drink, anything)?
    Lancome Photogenic Make up

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
    No, precious cargo on board!

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
    No, Just my hubby and my Pekingese, Missy

14. What's your middle name?
    Kaye

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
    '68 Chevy Pick-up. It was blue and white (our School colors)

16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
    Scorpio

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
    Yes! I love broccoli.

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
    Chemical Engineer for NASA

19. Describe in four words your life?
    Happy, Blessed, Loving, and Sassy

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY?
    Half full

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own:
    Snow globes and the Crystal Mickey figurine my hubby got for me at MGM.

22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
    Yes

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
    2 Rubbermaid boxes of baby keepsakes, Card making supplies and other Craft supplies

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
    They have not invented a sport in which I like to watch!
    If I had to choose one I would say bowling!

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN?
    All Natural CHILD BIRTH!!! Twice!!!First time was by Choice , Second time, my dear son was in too much of a hurry, so there was no time to get relief!

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
    Real Mayo!

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS?
    Hamburger, with cheese, mayo, pickles and onions!!

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
    Winter! I live in Arkansas, we have mild winters. We may get snow once a year and it doesnt last 24 hrs.

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
    Walt Disney World, Wyoming and Montana

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
    Aquarium

34. FAVORITE smell?
    Febreeze, Lysol, Mr. Clean, Peonies in full bloom, Jasmine and all Citrus and melon scents.

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it:
    7.0 (or 6lb 16oz)

Things I have learned living in ARKANSAS
    1. Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
    2. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 live in ARKANSAS.
    3. We have four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas.
    4. A carbonated soft drink is not a soda, cola or pop...It's a 'coke' regardless of brand or flavor. Ex...What kind of 'Coke' do you want?
    5. People actually grow and EAT okra!!
    6. Sweet Iced Tea is appropriate for all meals.
    7. You have to switch from 'heat' to A/C in the same day.
    8. All the festivals across the state are named for an animal, insect, grain, vegetable or fruit.
    9. You work until you are done or it's too dark to see.
    10. Everyone can't be an Arkansan: You have to be BRAVE to live here!

EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? clear blue

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? No book at the moment

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? My mouse lol

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly

5. Favorite "PG" Word or phrase to say? Hey!

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? Where are my birds?

7. Been Skydiving or Bungee Jumping? not yet

8. How long have you known your oldest and dearest friend? My oldest friend Ive known for about 12 years. My BEST friend Ive known for about 7-8 years

9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 1 or 2

10. What's the oldest thing in your fridge right now? Baby food still closed in the jars lol.. It was for my bird when I thought she was sick.. I was ready to give her some baby food but she got better!

11. What's a product you swear by (good lotion, vitamin, drink, anything)? Olay ribbons body wash and Blistex medicated lip balm in the blue twist cap thingy its great!

12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? No!

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? The bear my best friends gave me for V-day sleeps in my bed with me

14. What's your middle name? Denise

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? I dont have a car yet *cries*

17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? I Dont eat broccoli

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I love my job right now.. I plan on moving up in the company.

19. Describe in four words your life? Fun. Free. Boring. Secretive

20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY? Half full today

21. FAVORITE Disney Product, movie, or item you own: My Disney ID.. With it, I am powerful!

22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? No

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? I dont know.. Im scared to look!

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 2

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball during World Series time

26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? When my lung colapsed when I was little.. I dont remember the pain THAT much but I remember crying so much so I know it was bad.

27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup (and Mayo!)

30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOGS? CHEESE Burger

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring

32. THE BEST PLACES THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disney, NY and PR

33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? The default one lol

34. FAVORITE smell? My birds lol,, theyre all unique! And Orange Blossoms.. This time of year my whole neighborhood smells like Orange Blossoms..Probably because of the orange groves across the street!

35. YOUR BIRTH Weight, if you know it: 6lbs 7 oz
    Goin to MGM any time soon? Let me know and maybe Ill see you! I work at RnRC, ToT and Fantasmic! Merchandise! See ya there!

My new baby bird

Ive done everest 21 times!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast