Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Wanted to introduce myself and Say HI! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi everyone. First I wanted to say to Lou...I just purchased your book ...it is FABULOUS! Me and my husband are having a ball with it. I actually ask the ...
    ttnsal is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Wanted to introduce myself and Say HI!

Hi everyone. First I wanted to say to Lou...I just purchased your book ...it is FABULOUS! Me and my husband are having a ball with it. I actually ask the questions aloud, and then on a seperate peice of paper write down each of our responses. We are having the best time seeing who was right or wrong and then actually learning the facts behind each answer. Again we love it! I was too happy to hear of such a great web site. It is packed with so much information! I could be here for days just looking. Well it was nice to meet you.
    Theresa
    PS I know that I am supposed to insert a photo, but I just cant seem to figure it out! Perhaps someone could walk me through it if they have the time.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome to the DWT family Theresa!!! (And a local, too! BTW, my wife is from Hazlet!)

Thank you for purchasing the book! I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying it and using it as a game! I'm sure you will find the site and community fun and friendly.

I can help you with a photo as well. Try this thread first: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=1380

If you need any more help, you can send me or a Moderator a Private Message, or just ask for help in the Tech Support forum!

Thanks again!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Talking Welcome!!

Welcome to our DWT family, Theresa!!

I hope you have many hours of fun here with the rest of us!!

Rich
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi ttnsal/Theresa!
    to our DWT family! Hope you enjoy your time here with us. Now sit back, relax and HAVE FUN!

~PumpkinJack81/PJ/Bobby/Bob/Ober
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Red face Good Morning and thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome (and the picture directions Lou!) Nice to hear that your wife is from Hazlet too (maybe we know eachother...I think we are around the same age ) You have a little daughter I see...Congradulations!
    Well again...thank you to everyone that took the time to say welcome to me. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to browsing the entire site (my husband was laughing last night ....he knows how much I love Disney and see's I found my second home here on these boards....I mean you could sit and read for hours..they are GREAT!!!) I love all the info and personal experiences people share! Well I am off to begin the day with my children!!! Wish all of you a great day! Wish me some luck..... my mother-in-law is comming for the weekend .......only joking she's not that bad ! Although I probobly wont be able to indulge to much in the boards while she's around. Oh well we'll see....Take Care, Theresa
    hmmmm..funny I saw the picture as I was typing the post, but now I dont see it. I dont know...I tried (maybe it is there????)
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 01-13-2006 at 09:01 AM.

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome to the Family!

Have a great weekend with you mom-in-law!
    Maggie

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Theresa,

Yeah, you may know her or her brother. Her maiden name was Testai and they lived on Jack Street.?

As for the photo, there are two ways you can do it:

1. Link to a photo that is online by putting in its URL
    2. Uploading a photo from your computer.

#2 may be easier for you. While typing a new message, scroll down and click on Manage Attachments. From there, you can browse your computer for the photo you want and upload it.

Let me know if you have any more problems... and welcome again!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    to DWT.com!

ttnsal

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!

Join us in our Chat Room Tuesday & Thursday Nights 9:00 PM EDT
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    ttnsal, welcome to the happiest forums on earth! I too have played a game with the book, my mother and sister are not big Disney-buffs, but I tested them anyway. They failed, as exspected, but actually, the book brought my dad and I closer together, so HUGE thank-you to Lou who sent it overnight!(btw, I wrote a review to say Thank ya Lou!) Well, I hope to see you around the boards or in the chats!! Have a magical day!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Thanks again for the welcome ...I look forward to hopefully being able to join one of your chats (either Tues or Thurs)! See you all there! Theresa