Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss disneygramma in the WDWRadio.com forums; hi thought that I would introduce myself. I am a grandmother to three beautiful little girls. we have raised them right. they have grown up on the Disney Mania from ...
    disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder

disneygramma

hi thought that I would introduce myself. I am a grandmother to three beautiful little girls. we have raised them right. they have grown up on the Disney Mania from me! :mickey: we have been going to WDW since there was only the information building. we try to go every two years. WDW is our most favorite vacation destination!!

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Disneygramma, how old are your grandchildren. In the "Ask the Experts" part of the forums, I have a thread about teenagers. If you have teenagers and would like any help for them please feel free to contact me! Also, WELCOME to the DWT.com family!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome!!!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! We're happy that you joined us here in the forums!!

Wow... the old information center... I've only seen pictures... Love to hear about it some more from someone whos' been there! Have any old pictures laying around you'd like to share?

Welcome to the DWT.com family once again. Have fun in the fourms, and if you ever need anything, just ask! We're all here to help!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Welcome! Glad to hear you are starting the little ones the right way.

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    hi there, everyone. thank you for your warm welcomes. this is my first forum. hope that I do it right. couldn't think of a better site to start on. we have three granddaughters. a set of twins who will be eight in Sept. and our little "princess" who lives with us and just turned twelve. the girls and our little "princess" help to keep us young. it also helps that they came when we were very young!! we are still looking for the pictures of the old information center but no luck so far. we do remember being inside there with a model of what the Magic Kingdom was going to look like. those pictures we are esp. looking for to see how far off it was from now. we also remember a film that we watched for about 20 to 30 minutes. the whole builing sat on a huge pile of dirt but had been landscaped with some topiaries but what they were we don't remember.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Gramma,

No need to worry about "doing it right" here - there is no right or wrong way! Just have fun, and if you ever have a question or problem, just ask me or one of the other members - we're here to help!!

Hope you can find some pictures of the old Center. I have a few somewhere, but always enjoy images from the "old days".
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Welcome Gramma,

Have fun hanging out here.