Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Greetings from Minnesota in the WDWRadio.com forums; Greetings, I'm Brad and my wife Brandy are new fans of the MouseTunes podcast which ultimately brought us here! We're about to dive into our fourth trip to WDW since ...
    trypnotic is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up Greetings from Minnesota

Greetings, I'm Brad and my wife Brandy are new fans of the MouseTunes podcast which ultimately brought us here!

We're about to dive into our fourth trip to WDW since 2002, going on Feb 3 and returning on the 6th - a quick weekend trip if you will. For travel entertainment, we're awaiting the arrival of Lou's trivia book - your shameless plugs have paid off I've also ordered Pirates of the Caribbean : From the Magic Kingdom to the Movies by Jason Surrell - I seem to remember hearing about that from somewhere?

Aside from that, we have two small children. Our oldest, Kaitlyn, will be two at the end of February and we're tentatively planning on taking her for her first WDW trip in early December (MouseFest!!). Our youngest, Kieran, will probably go in 2007 which trip doesn't have a date as of yet!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the forum.
    B-rad // °O° // the bloogue moblog

7/86 - Disneyland | 11/02 - AS Movies | 5/03 - Wyndham Palace | 5/05 - La Quinta Lakeside, OKW, AS Music | 2/06 - POP Century | 6/06 - Best Western Lakeside | 12/06 - Best Western Lakeside

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi Brad and family!
    to our DWT family! Hope you enjoy your time here with us. Now sit back, relax and HAVE FUN!

~PumpkinJack81/PJ/Bobby/Bob/Ober
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Wink Welcome, Brad!!

Welcome to our DWT Family!!

I hope you have many hours of fun here with the rest of us!!

Rich
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    hi.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm a Minnesotan as well. Welcome. I'm still a newbie to this site, but I've met some really nice people here. I hope you do too.
    February is a great time to take in the parks. I wish I was going with you!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    hi.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V
    February is a great time to take in the parks. I wish I was going with you!
    This is our first try at value season and I have a feeling it'll be the way to go from here on out! Seems as if some people think that temperatures in the upper 60's to mid 70's is cold... not for those of us that live up north!

7/86 - Disneyland | 11/02 - AS Movies | 5/03 - Wyndham Palace | 5/05 - La Quinta Lakeside, OKW, AS Music | 2/06 - POP Century | 6/06 - Best Western Lakeside | 12/06 - Best Western Lakeside

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Welcome! I am from Michigan and like going in Feb. as well-my kids and I handle the weather just fine-plus, less crowded!

See you around the boards I hope!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Welcome to the board! I hope that you have a great trip - we can't wait to hear all about it!

I am not from Minnesota, but I love saying it...Minnesooooooooota...
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by trypnotic
    This is our first try at value season and I have a feeling it'll be the way to go from here on out! Seems as if some people think that temperatures in the upper 60's to mid 70's is cold... not for those of us that live up north!
    Given a choice between February or July, I'd taken February. (that's not really true - tell me I'm going in July - I'll go and love every minute of it.) My husband was in FL earlier this week and it hit 80. You just never know. With the exception of President's Day weekend, the crowds should be reasonable. Even then, it may only be one or two days that are more crowded than you might expect.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    to DWT.com!

trypnotic

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!

Join us in our Chat Room Tuesday & Thursday Nights 9:00 PM EDT
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    welcome and it's almost time for that trip.... have a great time as i know you will
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers
    welcome and it's almost time for that trip.... have a great time as i know you will
    Our house should be in udder chaos this evening. My wife has class tomorrow night so tonight is packing night!
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Oh i never got to welcome you. Hope your trip was great. Can we all say Minnesota in the long drawn out accent, but not like the Fargo accent cuz minnesotans dont speak like that. even those people from fargo dont speak like that. Its an ok movie if you can get past the accent though. Anyway...

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS AND HAVE/HAD A GREAT TRIP!!!
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast