Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Greetings from Norway in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi! I am a Swedish guy who lives in Oslo, Norway. I got the excellent Walt Disney World Trivia Book in the mail yesterday... and I have not put it ...
    Jonas_Swe is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Greetings from Norway

Hi!

I am a Swedish guy who lives in Oslo, Norway.
    I got the excellent Walt Disney World Trivia Book in the mail yesterday... and I have not put it down until just recently.

And the first thing I did right after, was to go and register on this site!

As you can read in my signature, I am heading to Walt Disney World for the first time in my life next year!
    Finally making a life long dream come true...

I have been to Disneyland Paris several times since the resort opened in 1992.

I just love everything Disney... and everything about the theme parks!
    And one of my favorite things to do while I am strolling around a Disney park, is to discover all the Disney details, both well known... and hidden treasures of the park.

See you all around the boards!
    Jonas_Swe

2005: Walt Disney World - First Time!
    Wilderness Lodge - 10 days
    Boardwalk Inn - 10 Days
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'September 19, 2005 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=black> Countdown to my First WDW Vacation </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'WDW here I come!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome! 20 days in disney would be an awesome trip. If you have any questions about your upcoming trip we are all willing to help with anything. We chat every thursday night at 9pm an its a great time

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Jonas,

Welcome!!! to the DisneyWorldTrivia.com site and message forums!!

We're happy to have you here as part of our growing community.

Like Kellie said, if you ever have a question, etc., please don't hesitate to ask. Our members are very helpful, and many are quite knowledgeable about all things Disney!

Enjoy the forums and the entire DWT.com site!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Welcome - glad to have you here!

Pipper is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Jonas,
    Welcome and congratulations on heading to Disney World next year. You will love it! I am an American living and working in London so I won't be able to get to Disney World for a few years - bummer. I am taking my family to Disneyland Paris in November. I noticed you have been there several times and was wondering if you had any advice about how the park is and how many days I should spend there. Once again welcome to the site - I would love to travel to Norway while I am here in London.

Pipper

Jonas_Swe is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool

Hi Pipper!

I'd be more than happy to give advice for visiting Disneyland Paris.

Let's "meet" at the Other Disney Parks board here at DWT.com

All --> Thank you for your nice welcome!
    The best thing with a Disney Community is that everyone always are soo nice to eachother!
    Jonas_Swe

2005: Walt Disney World - First Time!
    Wilderness Lodge - 10 days
    Boardwalk Inn - 10 Days
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'September 19, 2005 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=black> Countdown to my First WDW Vacation </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'WDW here I come!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome (Mottakelse) to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Hi there. Welcome to the forums. You're going to have an amazing time here.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!