Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss New Girl saying Hello in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello All, Found this site while trying to find sites of old maps from D-World. My family and I just got home from Disney this week. I missed it before ...
    LoveBugsMommie is offline A-Ticket holder

New Girl saying Hello

Hello All,

Found this site while trying to find sites of old maps from D-World. My family and I just got home from Disney this week. I missed it before we left. No matter how many times I go I never get over the feeling that the place gives you. This trip was to take my 3 1/2 year old daughter. Oh to see Disney through your childs eyes is wonderful, plus I got to act like a child again with out getting those funny looks.

uratoon is offline Going back for 5 free days at any Deluxe!!!
    Where the humidity is the same as the temperature!!

We hope you have alot of fun here!!!
    It is the best Disney Forum online!

Things I have learned living in ARKANSAS
    1. Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
    2. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 live in ARKANSAS.
    3. We have four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas.
    4. A carbonated soft drink is not a soda, cola or pop...It's a 'coke' regardless of brand or flavor. Ex...What kind of 'Coke' do you want?
    5. People actually grow and EAT okra!!
    6. Sweet Iced Tea is appropriate for all meals.
    7. You have to switch from 'heat' to A/C in the same day.
    8. All the festivals across the state are named for an animal, insect, grain, vegetable or fruit.
    9. You work until you are done or it's too dark to see.
    10. Everyone can't be an Arkansan: You have to be BRAVE to live here!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    to DWT.com!

LoveBugsMommie

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!

Join us in our Chat Room Tuesday & Thursday Nights 9:00 PM EDT
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

to the DWT Family LoveBugsMommie!!! Hope you enjoy your time here! I completely agree with you on seeing WDW through your child's eyes....AMAZING!!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Welcome to our DWT family!!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

_Tinkerbell_ is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi from me aswell.

Hope you a have great time reading everything. I found this site 3 weeks ago and im so glad i found it before my next Disney trip, oh - now you have found us you will have to book another trip to WDW to do all that you learn on here. What a great excuse for another visit, must try using it after my next holiday.

Tink
    x
    When you Wish Upon a Star.......

Off Site - 1993
    All Star Sports - 1996
    All Star Music - 1998
    Off Site -2000
    Off Site - 2003
    Next, Coronado Springs - July 2006

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Welcome!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Glad you have joined our lovely little family!
    Maggie

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Have a great time on the boards!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I wish I had found this site before I had gone to D-World. Useing finding the site to go back excuse sounds great to me, I do still have 3 one day park hoppers that I have had for years.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi LoveBugsMommie!
    to our DWT family! Look forward to hearing more about and from you... Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us. Now sit back, relax and HAVE FUN!

~PumpkinJack81/PJ/Bobby/Bob/Ober
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    to the family.... hope you have just as much fun here as the rest of us do...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Cool how did your child do?

Hi there! I have a four year old daughter, a two year old daughter, and a son that will arrive around Aug.8th. My wife and I really want to take them all to WDW in about two years. How did your child do with everything? I want them to remember everything they can and have the best time they can. I'm like you when I pass through those gates onto Main St., My wife has a HARD time trying to keep up with me! I need some pointers if you can give them. thanks, firemedic

Bring a lot of xtra hands to help. I had my parents, brother and my 2 teenage nieces along. We stayed a week and took things slow so we could enjoy the parks and not feel rushed. ( Except my brother, he didn't want to stop and enjoy just being there.) My Daughter to my surprise was a trooper and stayed with one of us at all times. This trip was for her so what ever she wanted to do we did or tried. We prepared her months in advance to what it would be like and that some rides maybe a little scary but they would be fun scary. I also got the WDW for kids book and she looked through it and we talked about all the rides. We even played the WDW planning cd alot. The strollers are those hard plastic kind, except MGM those are comfy. I brought a pillow along just for those hard ones, she seemed to be thankful for that. We try to keep her memories alive by talking about how much fun we had, I hope that in the years to come she will remember. Before going I did have a fear of her getting lost in the crowd so we took pictures of her everyday before we left the resort. I guess I was just paraniod. Maybe we'll cross paths in 2 years, because I want to go every 2 years. It was 6 yrs since the last time I had been and that was waaaaaaaaaaaaay to long.