Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss HI. I'm new. Was NE1 in AK on Feb 16th?? HELP NEEDED! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi My name's Rachel, and I have recently returned from a 2 week holiday in Orlando. One of the reasons I've joined is because I need your help. Whilst we ...
    D15neygal is offline A-Ticket holder

Question HI. I'm new. Was NE1 in AK on Feb 16th?? HELP NEEDED!

Hi
    My name's Rachel, and I have recently returned from a 2 week holiday in Orlando.

One of the reasons I've joined is because I need your help. Whilst we were visiting Animal Kingdom on Thursday 16th February, we were unexpectedly invited to join the afternoon parade to 'help Mickey and his pals' :mickey: !! As you can imagine, we were all thrilled (especially my kids ) and as we were travelling with my in-laws I asked them to video us. Unfortunately they were not very skilled in using the camera, and we haven't got any visual material whatsoever.

If ANYONE was videoing the parade on Thursday 16th February, could you please contact me as I would love to see/have a copy of us in the parade. We were sitting in the blue float being pulled by a cast member on a bike, and were just in front of Goofy. There's me, my daughter (9), my son (6) and my husband (ageless!) I think I was wearing a white t-shirt and had a green hat provided. My daughter had an orange camo hat and my son a blue one.

If you can help PLEASE get in touch.

Thanks

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    to DWT.com!

D15neygal

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Welcome and good luck with your search. I'm sorry I can't help you!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Wish I could help, but unfortunately I wasn't there and don't know anyone who was. This is a good place to start. Congratulations on your parade experience. Must have been great.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    sorry, I wasn't there that day. I had just left, and I don't usually stay at the parade in AK anymore. wish I could help.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi Rachel!
    to our DWT family! Wish I could help you out, but I haven't been to WDW since 2003. Hope you find what you're looking for and continue to enjoy your time here with us. Now sit back, relax and HAVE FUN!

~PumpkinJack81/PJ/Bobby/Bob/Ober
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property