Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hey From Canada! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Just a quick hello from Hamilton, Ontario. Going to WDW Sept. 4. Port Orleans - French Quarter. Can't wait! Hope the weather calms down. Anyways, I'm more of a lurker ...
    mattlori is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey From Canada!

Just a quick hello from Hamilton, Ontario.
    Going to WDW Sept. 4. Port Orleans - French Quarter.
    Can't wait! Hope the weather calms down.
    Anyways, I'm more of a lurker than a poster on boards,
    but maybe I'll try and participate more here!
    Check out my Disney Paper web site.
    http://www.mattlori.ca/themepark/index.htm

That's about it for now!
    Matt

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hi Matt, and WELCOME to the forums!!

I am actually a fan of your site, having visited many times before. I, too, am a collector of old WDW paper items (and am quite jealous of some of the things in your collection)

Nice to have you here, and hope that you decide to join in and post!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Thanks Lou! I'd be jealous too if what was one the site was actually in my collection. I
    probably have only a tenth of what's there . The rest exists only as images
    on my hard drive from five years of browsing eBay. Disney paper items are few
    and far between here in Ontario, and with the US/Canadian exchange rates,
    eBay is usually out of reach for me as well. So I'll be happy with what I do
    have, and continue to work on the site and dream.

Thanks again! Matt

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Hi Matt, great to see a fellow Canadian. This is a great site! Everyone is so friendly. I'm not too far from you in Milton - soon to be Cambridge as of the end of the month.
    Just took a quick look on your site. Pretty Cool!! I loved looking at the old issues of Eyes and Ears. I think I even have a couple of those and a Cast Member map packed away somewhere.
    Last edited by WDW Donna; 08-18-2004 at 09:33 PM.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. We're going to Florida in March and leaving all the snow behind. Can't wait... where is everyone else from?

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    welcome Matt. your site is terrific!! didn't know that all those papers meant anything to anyone else but me!!! now when my husband says "why are you carrying all that stuff back" I can tell him that it REALLY is collectable!!
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Oh, and all the stuff I threw out as a kid... Ugh (Thank God kept all my Star Wars figures in their original packages back in '77)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jonas_Swe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Matt!

Greetings from Norway!

I have just checked out your site, it's really nice!

Have fun planning your trip.
    See you around the boards.
    Jonas_Swe

2005: Walt Disney World - First Time!
    Wilderness Lodge - 10 days
    Boardwalk Inn - 10 Days
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'September 19, 2005 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=black> Countdown to my First WDW Vacation </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'WDW here I come!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Thanks for all the notes of welcome!
    This seems like a very friendly site. You can be sure I'll
    stick around these boards!
    Also, I'm glad you've enjoyed my site. I'll have to update it
    more frequently now.
    Matt
    See my history of the <a href="http://www.mattlori.ca/themepark/index.htm">Disney Theme Parks through Paper!
    </a>
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'May 7, 2005 1:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Disneyland - Grand Californian</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Here we go!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi Matt!
    to our DWT family! I just brought up your site and started checking it out, looks great! Look forward to hearing more about and from you... Now sit back, relax and KEEP HAVING FUN!

~PumpkinJack81/PJ/Bobby/Bob/Ober
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!