Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss I'm new and I love it! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey there! I recently joined the site and I really love it! I thought I was a fountain of disney knowledge. Couldn't you just spend hours on this site? I'v ...
    firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I'm new as well!!

Hey there! I recently joined the site and I really love it! I thought I was a fountain of disney knowledge. Couldn't you just spend hours on this site? I'v been to WDW seven times in the past few years and it's time to go back. What's your favorite park, "land", or attraction? Epcot is my personal favorite with Tomorrowland in the M.K. a very close second.
    Write back when you can ! later, firemedic

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

disneylover87 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedic
    Hey there! I recently joined the site and I really love it! I thought I was a fountain of disney knowledge. Couldn't you just spend hours on this site? I'v been to WDW seven times in the past few years and it's time to go back. What's your favorite park, "land", or attraction? Epcot is my personal favorite with Tomorrowland in the M.K. a very close second.
    Write back when you can ! later, firemedic
    Hey!
    I have actually become addicted to this site! I've learnt so much that when I next go back all I'm going to do is look for hidden Mickeys and look closely for all the secret things I've learnt.

I can't choose between MGM and MK as my favourite park! My favourite rides are TOT and Splash Mountain. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of Epcot, the only bit I REALLY love is Test Track, and the Electric Umbrella (?) restaurant because we've been there on every visit to Disney!

I'm really looking forward to experiencing Expedition Everest when I got back next year or the year after, it may become my new favourite ride!!

(By the way, where are you from?!)

:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Welcome. I'm currently in London and am always glad to see someone on this side of the pond join us so I can share a time zone. As for where everyone is from, check the info to the far left. Most people have some type of "home" listed.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12