Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello from the 1st State! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey there! Let's see....introduce myself....hmmm... My name is Amanda, and I live in Delaware. I heard about this site from tiggerguy in an RADP chat last night, and so here ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

Hello from the 1st State!

Hey there!

Let's see....introduce myself....hmmm...

My name is Amanda, and I live in Delaware. I heard about this site from tiggerguy in an RADP chat last night, and so here I am!

I'm a DVC member at the BWV, and love my membership. Hubby and I bought into DVC on our honeymoon, and now we are "forced" to go to WDW periodically. It's such a hardship, but I'll get through it.

I'm a 3rd generation Disney fan. My grandmother loved Disney and Snow White when it was released in the 30s when she was a child. Her second honeymoon was to WDW in the 70s. My mom and aunt were avid fans of the MM club in 50s fighting over whose mouse ears where whose after school everyday. And then there's me! I'm the resident Disney Freak amongst my friends, co-workers, and family members.

That's it for now!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome aboard Amanda!!! We have chat night tonight at 9pm feel free to join us

Kellie

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    I heard about this site from tiggerguy in an RADP chat last night, and so here I am!
    Thanks for joining Amanda! You will really like it here.
    For the uninitiated RADP stands for rec.arts.disney.parks, a usenet news group. We also have a radp-friends chat that is MUCH friendlier than the newsgroup. that is located on irc.different.net
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    welcome to the boards amanda!!! if youre a disney freak like the rest of us youve come to right place!