Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss I'm here! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Originally Posted by ChipNDale I wish I could just hop on down to Disney for the weekend. That would be pretty sweet! Who am I kidding. I want to be ...
    paperboy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale
    I wish I could just hop on down to Disney for the weekend. That would be pretty sweet! Who am I kidding. I want to be able to go to Disney everyday after work! hehehe that would be an awesome way to end the day. When would you leave for Disney this weekend.. On friday or maybe take a long weekend and leave on Thursday!?!?
    Well, as it turns out, my wife went with 2 of our kids and I'm staying behind with my son. I have work to do on a very important personal project. But typically, I'll take a Friday and Monday off and leave Thursday after work.

paperboy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    WOOO! A fellow Illuminations fan!!!!! I have the score if ye want it.

Welcome to DWT.com
    Thanks! I actually have a copy of the score myself. As a former musician, it is a brilliant piece, and it's awesome to "hear" the story of Illuminations being told through the music.

I also have the score to the Millennium Celebration, which has a different twist on the normal score.

Out of every attraction at WDW, Illuminations is my fave! Although, I wish they hadn't changed the pre-show score a couple of years back. Luckily, I have the old one!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    That is great that your wife and other two kids are able to go... Next time I am sure the whole family will find time and have a blast!!!! I am thinking of taking a trip alone this year since my boyfriend does not want to go.. He would rather go fishing in Canada... Don't get me wrong. I love to go fishing, but I love Disney More!! hehehe
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12