Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello all! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Wow...that is technology!!!...
    BellhopSerling is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow...that is technology!!!
    - - - Ryan - - -
    The HOLLYWOOD TOWER Hotel

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by BellhopSerling
    Wow...now this is getting scary! Rod (that is his real name right? )...has alter ego's!
    Do Yahoo (sorry, I originally said Goodgle) search for Rod Sterling and you get Wal-Mart CD for Original Music from The Twilight Zone, yet when you enlarge the album cover it says Rod Serling. If you then search Rod Serling on Wal-Mart music they say "No results found."

Yes, this is spooky, but so little is really written about Rod even though he was one of the most prolific TV writers of his age!!!

Have you ever flown and seen a person on the wing?
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 08-22-2004 at 10:48 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

BellhopSerling is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    Do Google search for Rod Sterling and you get Wal-Mart CD for Original Music from The Twilight Zone, yet when you enlarge the album cover it says Rod Serling. If you then search Rod Serling on Wal-Mart music they say "No results found."

Yes, this is spooky, but so little is really written about Rod even though he was one of the most prolific TV writers of his age!!!

Have you ever flown and seen a person on the wing?
    That is very creepy...

And yes, in the Twilight Zone...hehe!
    - - - Ryan - - -
    The HOLLYWOOD TOWER Hotel

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife
    Yes, thanks for the info Jiminy! I was also unaware of the confusion around his name.

I'm a big fan of The Twilight Zone, Outer Limits (old b/w version), and Tales from the Dark Side. I have recently noticed that the SciFi channel occasionally runs some of the old Twilight Zone episodes around 1-2am EST. (I bought a $30 video capture card about a week ago, and have managed to get copies of about 7 TZ episodes so far!)
    Oh I loved all of those too, watched the late night Twilight Zone in college. Did you watch Night Gallery too?

A vodeo card huh? I might have to look into one of those.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Oh I loved all of those too, watched the late night Twilight Zone in college. Did you watch Night Gallery too?

A vodeo card huh? I might have to look into one of those.

Hmm never heard of Night Gallery, but if it was like the other shows then I think I would have loved it as well.

Actually the card that I have is the "ATI TV Wonder VE". I bought it for around $30 (US), and it comes with free weekly program schedules. (It's kind of like TiVo, but without the monthly subscription fee.)

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Jack... Check it out, I'm sure you would like it.....

Night Gallery

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the link! Interesting, "Little Girl Lost" was also an episode on the Twilight Zone...

Edit: Fixed link.
    Last edited by Jacknife; 08-22-2004 at 11:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12