Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi from Milton Keynes, England in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi, My name is Pam and I just discovered the site today and wanted to say hello. Was in WDW last Easter and looking forward to next trip in October ...
    truesdpr is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Hi from Milton Keynes, England

Hi,
    My name is Pam and I just discovered the site today and wanted to say hello. Was in WDW last Easter and looking forward to next trip in October with husband Bill and five year old Olivia. Look forward to browsing the site and getting some good tips from more seasoned WDW veterens.

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Welcome to Disney World Trivia!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask any questions. We chat every thursday night at 9 pm

Smile Countdown

One question I do have is how you get the little countdown box at the bottom of your message.We're going in October and I'd love to watch the time pass!

Thanks for your welcome,
    Pam.

Here are the instructions.

Enjoy!

Smile Countdown

Think I've done it now. Thanks for your help.

Pam.

Smile Countdown

Maybe not! Will try again
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'October 24, 2004 10:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Half term visit to WDW :sunny:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Across the pond';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Countdown

Hooray! Who says I'm not computer literate!!

Thanks for the help

Pam.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'October 24, 2004 10:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Half term visit to WDW :sunny:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Across the pond';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Good job!

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Hi Pam! I am from Milton, Ontario Canada - soon to be moving to Cambridge Ontario.
    We are also going to WDW in October. I have never been to WDW at Halloween so we are looking forward to the trip. Welcome to DWT this is a great site!!!

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Hi Donna,

We're hoping to take Olivia to the Halloween party probably on 28 or 29 October. We only have a week this time so we need to pack things in. When we came at Easter we had 3 weeks which included a 4 day Bahamas cruise which was great so I think we'll feel a bit rushed this time!

Good to hear from you - enjoying the site already -talking to all sorts of interesting people.

Pam.

Tricksters Girl is offline McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree K-I-S-somethin'-somethin'-somet

Talking Welcome

Hi Pam, I'm from Lancaster England. It's very addictive me and my husband both are both on here, hope you enjoy it.

So much to do, So little time to do it in

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Wink Welcome!!

Welcome to the DWT family!!

I hope you have many hours of fun on here with the rest of us!!

By the way, I am Ann's husband!!

We too will also be in WDW next October!! (30th Sep-20th Oct!!) I can' wait!!

lol
    Rich
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Welcome!
    Always great to see more Brits joining DWT.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast