Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: When you first came across this site, you first...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss When you first came across this site poll in the WDWRadio.com forums; Here's the poll, just forgot about the other thread......
    Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder

When you first came across this site poll

Here's the poll, just forgot about the other thread...

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    The first thing I did was went to the rumors section of the forums to see if anything new was going to be coming to WDW soon. Sadly there was no news about a fifth gate being added.
    15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
    Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
    All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I went to this site for the downloads and really didn't become part of it until 5 months after I joined.

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    I had just returned form Disney last year, and was, for the first time amazed at how everything operated.........The day I got home I was researching the "History" of Disney, and this site came up, When I was done reading all I could I found the "Download" section, and loved that!!.......I love listening to the Monorail spiels!!! (brings me back evrytime).It wasnt until months later, when I started posting, (actually under a different name that I originally signed up as last April ) Now I think Iam hooked and my wife thinks I am crazy! Thanks Lou!
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

Quote Originally Posted by sparky
    I had just returned form Disney last year, and was, for the first time amazed at how everything operated.........The day I got home I was researching the "History" of Disney, and this site came up, When I was done reading all I could I found the "Download" section, and loved that!!.......I love listening to the Monorail spiels!!! (brings me back evrytime).It wasnt until months later, when I started posting, (actually under a different name that I originally signed up as last April ) Now I think Iam hooked and my wife thinks I am crazy! Thanks Lou!
    Crazy is good

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks for creating this thread and poll! I'm curious to see the results, which will prove to be most helpful to me in the future!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    it was after my 1st time to WDW
    and i was hooked on the music they create for their rides

and now i'm a disney freak!!!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    I went to this site for the downloads and really didn't become part of it until 5 months after I joined.
    thats how i was
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    np Lou what did you vote for?

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    I came across DWT when I was looking to read everything I could find about Disneyworld & look at photos ..................I guess I found it not long after it had started as there was only a handful of people in the photo gallery & you could look at their photos without joining up...............I only joined a few months ago ( although I,ve used the site for around 2yrs...........I think ??? ) & love .....love...love it ...........though i,m not too good at most of the trivia................Thanks Lou for giving everyone a little bit of "Magic"

I Belle
    Maggie

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I was just searching for some information one day to help plan a trip and came across this site. I thought I knew a little bit of Disney trivia so I went there first. Boy, was I wrong! I don't know as much as most of these people here. I then went to the forums to see what was going on and wanted to post a response. That's how I got here. Then I found out about the book, ordered it, read it, and the rest is history.

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    I was looking for pictures for my model of the Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage! set for my modelmaking class, but stayed for the message boards.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15
    I was looking for pictures for my model of the Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage! set for my modelmaking class, but stayed for the message boards.
    Modelmaking sounds like fun. Only I wish I posted in this fourm sooner. People are alot nicer here.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i come across the site june or so of 2006 because i just got news we were going in july and i wanted to know about planning a trip and i came acrossed the forums first in my search and i stuck around because i loved it.. but then my pc crashed and i lost the addy because i had it saved to my favs and i just found my way back earlier this year.. i'm so glad i found my way back home!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Found his book in the book store and brought up the web site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast