Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello from the Sunshine State in the WDWRadio.com forums; (I posted this in the post your pic and say hi....but I love the attention ) Hello, My name's Josh....you can call me Josh or theronin or ronin whatever you ...
    theronin23 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello from the Sunshine State

(I posted this in the post your pic and say hi....but I love the attention )

Hello, My name's Josh....you can call me Josh or theronin or ronin whatever you wish lol

I'm 18 years old and I live in Palm Bay, Florida. I've been a fan of Disney World since last February when I made my first trip

Hopefully my whole family will be going in January of '07

I'm going to be a fan of Disney for the rest of my life...I may go to universal once or twice but I'll always go back to disney!

Why you may ask? I am a very overweight person....and also a die hard fan of thrill rides....with the advent of the steel coaster and the infamous over the shoulder seat harness.....it's made it near impossible for me. When I went to disney the only thing that advertises overweight people may have difficulties is R'n'R...and I was FINE on that. Disney seems to cater to EVERYONE....even overweight shlubs like me.

The sheer fact I could go on all the thrill rides at disney won me over, they catered to my.....shortcomings, when I went on the spinning rollercoaster at AK, they gave me and my mom our own seperate car when normally four fit in.

I've never felt more welcomed and never been more ecstatic then when at the Disney. I'm truly a lifelong fan from now on and will bring my children when I have them there MANY times

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    to DWT.com!

theronin23

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!

Join us in our Chat Room Tuesday & Thursday Nights 9:00 PM EDT
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi Josh/theronin/ronin!
    to our DWT family! It's always nice to have new Disney fans join us here! Look forward to hearing more about and from you... Now sit back, relax and KEEP HAVING FUN!

~PumpkinJack81/PJ/Bobby/Bob/Ober
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Welcome to the site. Have fun posting

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to DWT!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Welcome to our DWT Family!!

I hope you enjoy your time with us here!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property