Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi all you Disney lovers out there in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey, my name is disneybuff100 and if you can tell, I love Disney, Now my specialty is Fantasmic!, I love that show, it is so cool . So I live ...

Talking Hi all you Disney lovers out there

Hey, my name is disneybuff100 and if you can tell, I love Disney, Now my specialty is Fantasmic!, I love that show, it is so cool . So I live in Florida which is great since i'm next to Walt Disney World and I love all of you nice guys, not like those sellfesh people over at the wdwmagic forums , but you guys are great
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Hi disneybuff100!! I also live in FL. Delray Beach to be specific, which is a little bit south of West Palm Beach in Palm Beach county. Where exactly in FL do you live? It's not really too bad here in Palm Beach county, especially since I'm pretty much out of the woods with Hurricane Ivan!!!

Everybody here is really nice. In the case you can't tell by my username, I'm a HUGE fan of Buzz Lightyear!!! I have a lot of Buzz stuff in my room. What kind of Disney stuff do you have?

Maybe sometime we can meet up!!! Again, it's pretty cool to have a fellow Floridian on these boards!!!
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by buzznut31
    Hi disneybuff100!! I also live in FL. Delray Beach to be specific, which is a little bit south of West Palm Beach in Palm Beach county. Where exactly in FL do you live? It's not really too bad here in Palm Beach county, especially since I'm pretty much out of the woods with Hurricane Ivan!!!

Everybody here is really nice. In the case you can't tell by my username, I'm a HUGE fan of Buzz Lightyear!!! I have a lot of Buzz stuff in my room. What kind of Disney stuff do you have?

Maybe sometime we can meet up!!! Again, it's pretty cool to have a fellow Floridian on these boards!!!
    Well I live in Tallahassee Florida, about a 5 hour drive to Walt Disney World, but we seem to make it in 3:30, and I am a huge fan of Mickey Mouse, so I'm chalk full of Mickey stuff :mickey:

And maybe sometime we could meet up which would be cool .
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!