Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Howdy in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi, I'm Pockets (which is my clown name). I just discovered Lou's book and this site. It looks like a fun place to visit. I am really enjoying the book ...
    Pockets is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Howdy

Hi, I'm Pockets (which is my clown name). I just discovered Lou's book and this site. It looks like a fun place to visit. I am really enjoying the book and plan to take it with me on our trip to WDW in November.

Pockets

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Pockets
    Hi, I'm Pockets (which is my clown name). I just discovered Lou's book and this site. It looks like a fun place to visit. I am really enjoying the book and plan to take it with me on our trip to WDW in November.

Pockets
    Welcome Pockets! Have fun and enjoy yourself here.

So...you're a real life clown? Is this something you do on the side?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Pockets,

WELCOME!! to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here! If you ever have a question or need anything, just ask! We're here to help!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Pockets is offline A-Ticket holder
    So...you're a real life clown? Is this something you do on the side?
    Amanda,
    Now that I am retired it is my only employment. Actually it is a hobby that has brought both financial and spirital rewards. I do volunteer clowning at the local hospital as Dr. Mel Practice and children's parties as Pockets. It is great fun although I have had to cut back on some of the children's parties as the recovery time for me after a party takes longer than the party.

Pockets

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Pockets
    Amanda,
    Now that I am retired it is my only employment. Actually it is a hobby that has brought both financial and spirital rewards. I do volunteer clowning at the local hospital as Dr. Mel Practice and children's parties as Pockets. It is great fun although I have had to cut back on some of the children's parties as the recovery time for me after a party takes longer than the party.

Pockets
    That's wonderful! I'm always envious of people who do something they love and get paid for it!

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    that's really nice!! it's great to see you helping children like that!!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the board!

A real clown; that's neat. Most people who know me consider me a "clown" too. I love clowns. I had a sad clown picture in my office. I guess we have other things in common, like our avatar and the fact I am retired too and loving every day.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property