Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss New here in the WDWRadio.com forums; :mickey: Hello. I am new to the group and am happy to be here. As you can see by my name I am a HUGH Disney fan. My interest is ...
    DisneyFreak1963 is offline A-Ticket holder

New here

:mickey: Hello. I am new to the group and am happy to be here. As you can see by my name I am a HUGH Disney fan. My interest is in Disneyland and I have been there a total of 27 times from 1969 to 1981. I am now living on the East coast and miss being able to go to Disneyland anytime that I want to. I am looking forward to having a great time here

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak1963
    :mickey: Hello. I am new to the group and am happy to be here. As you can see by my name I am a HUGH Disney fan. My interest is in Disneyland and I have been there a total of 27 times from 1969 to 1981. I am now living on the East coast and miss being able to go to Disneyland anytime that I want to. I am looking forward to having a great time here
    Welcome welcome! We have a chat at 9PM tonight, click on Chat in the blue tool bar above.

I took my first DL trip this past July, and I really enjoyed it! It's hard to not compare WDW and DL, but I get a different feel from each place making each resort a unique experience and worth the visit.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    welcome aboard! if you ever have questions about the east coast disney we are here to help

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    WELCOME to DisneyWorldTrivia.com , Freak!!! So happy to have you here!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Hi Ben,
    Your Disney experiences don't sound so different from mine. I grew up in CA and moved away in 1981 too. In fact it was alomost 15 years to the day between my last trip to Disneyland in Aug 1981 until my first trip to WDW in 1996. When did you first strart going to WDW?

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

DisneyFreak1963 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I first went to WDW in 1991. I enjoyed EPCOT and Disney-MGM Studios. The Backlot tour was one of the things that I really enjoyed. The world showcase in EPCOT was an enjoyable experience.
    Remember it all started with a mouse :mickey: Ben