Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Newbie Here- Honeymoon Bound in the WDWRadio.com forums; I've been a lurker for a while now, so I figured I would join and officially introduce myself. I'm married and will be going on a belated honeymoon in just ...
    KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder

Newbie Here- Honeymoon Bound

I've been a lurker for a while now, so I figured I would join and officially introduce myself.

I'm married and will be going on a belated honeymoon in just a few weeks, and I can't wait! If any of you can give us any tips on honeymoons at WDW, please share them.

Thanks.

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

Hello and welcome to the DWT Family! Glad you came out from lurking and decided to join in the fun!

You are picking the best place in the world to spend your honeymoon!!! My Husband and I did the same in 1998 and we have wonderful memories! Definitely wear the Bride and Groom ears. They will get you lots of extra, wonderful attention! Be sure to have the fact that it's your honeymoon added to your hotel reservation and every meal reservation that you've made. They also have a button available now kinda like the free birthday buttons to acknowledge honeymooner's so be sure to get one of those as well!

Do you mind if I ask where you are staying??? I nice little thing that my hubby and I did was to go to the beach at the Poly, grab a hammock and watch the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes from there. It was really nice.

I'm sure there is more and please feel free to pick my brain for any other information you might be looking for.

Have a wonderful Disneymoon!!!!!

We will be staying the the Wilderness Lodge. I have stayed there before, but my husband hasn't, although he has been inside the hotel (we went on a family trip last year and resort hopped).

And I know we'll be visiting the Polynesian, we have to eat at Ohana and watch the fireworks from there, or maybe from the beach.

I love thissmilie!

Going back in May 2009.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hi Kittie and CONGRADULATIONS!!!! My daughter got married last year and went on part of her honeymoon at WDW (they stayed at AKL). They also wore their ears and got a few perks but from what I understand they are not as generous with them as they use to be . Just don't expect anything and if something comes your way it will be a pleasant surprise! Some fun things to do while honeymooning would be: 1.Have dinner at the Cali Grill during the fireworks 2.Illuminations Cruise at Epcot (ask about the champange, wheather they supply it or BYOB) 3.A romantic carriage ride at FW or Port Orleans (fee is $30.00 for 30 min.) And last but not least just remember to relax and enjoy each other , sit by the pool , go to one of the may lounges and have a ****tail or just stay in the room and ...... well you know what to do.

PS - don't forget Jellyrolls for an evening of fun entertainment with dueling pianos
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by KittieKathChick
    We will be staying the the Wilderness Lodge. I have stayed there before, but my husband hasn't, although he has been inside the hotel (we went on a family trip last year and resort hopped).

And I know we'll be visiting the Polynesian, we have to eat at Ohana and watch the fireworks from there, or maybe from the beach.

You made some AWESOME choices! Thats my favorite resort, and Ohana's is so cool, fun and perfect! And congrats on getting married! I wish for both of you a lifetime happily ever after! And welcome to the DWT FAMILY! We are so happy to have you join!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    to DWT.com

*KittieKathChick*

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!

Join us in our Chat Room Tuesday and Thursday Nights 9:00 PM EDT
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Welcome Kittie, to the DisneyWorldTrivia.com family!!! I'm hapy you took the plunge and decided to join us, and congratulations on your wedding and upcoming honeymoon! Please let us know all about it when you get back!!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Hello and a Warm Welcome to DWT!!

I hope you enjoy your time here with the rest of us!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I love thissmilie!

Going back in May 2009.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Welcome and Congrats! You're going to have an awesome time! My dad and step-mom decided to go to WDW for their honeymoon(we got to tag along too, but in a defferent hotel) They got a lot of attention by wearing the bride and groom ears. It's a MUST do! Hope all goes well!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    out of lurking and into the fun! Congrats on the wedding and honeymoon! Make sure to let everyone know it's your honeymoon - on your reservations, at check-in, all your dining reservations, when you arrive at the restaurant, etc. You never know when magic might happen!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page