Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Faces and Names... in the WDWRadio.com forums; I just wanted to say "nice to meet you" to all the faces, that go with all the names that I met in PA this weekend. I wish I had ...
    PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder

Faces and Names...

I just wanted to say "nice to meet you" to all the faces, that go with all the names that I met in PA this weekend. I wish I had gotten to know you all better (or even a little beyond "hello") but the conference kept us hopping (as you auctionears were too). Next year, I will come a day early, or stay a day late and that way I will have more time to stay and chat and get to know you. AND I'll sit in that noisy corner - seeing the screen wasn't as vital as I thought it was going to be (I disagreed with most of the hidden mickey slides anyway). Anyway, I had fun - and I hope I can remember everyone's names and faces.

Lou - your wife and daughters are angels on earth(there were 2 girls, right?? oy, no memory!), as are you. Keep up the good work. (BTW, I did really BAD on the trivia questions on the paper you had on your table...guess I better start studying those books... )

Tammi
    Last edited by PrincessTammi; 07-17-2006 at 07:22 AM.
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Hiya Tammi! It was great meeting you, too! Um, gee, I think I know exactly what 'noisy corner' you are referring to.... you and your newly-converted Disney Nut friend are welcome to join us anytime! And that goes for Debbie & Jim and Jo and my new pal Lexi too! and Lori, and .....
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 07-16-2006 at 10:37 PM.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi
    I just wanted to say "nice to meet you" to all the faces, that go with all the names that I met in PA this weekend. I wish I had gotten to know you all better (or even a little beyond "hello") but the conference kept us hopping (as you auctionears were too). Next year, I will come a day early, or stay a day late and that way I will have more time to stay and chat and get to know you. AND I'll sit in that noisy corner - seeing the screen wasn't as vital as I thought it was going to be (I disagreed with most of the hidden mickey slides anyway). Anyway, I had fun - and I hope I can remember everyone's names and faces.

Lou - your wife and daughters are angels on earth(there were 2 girls, right?? oy, no memory!), as are you. Keep up the good work. (BTW, I did really BAD on the trivia questions on the paper you had on your table...guess I better start studying those books... )

Tammi
    Welcome to the boards!!!

P.S. Lou's DW is Deanna; DD is Marion; DS is Nicolas
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the update Jiminy, and HELLO!!

Sorry Lou, I missed the boy child somewhere...I knew there were two of them...OY!!! I'm sure Nicholas is an angel as well!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!