Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss šoš Hello everyone, my name is Ray Sharpton. šoš in the WDWRadio.com forums; šoš What a wonderful and unique Disney web site you have here, Lou. I look forward to meeting you and many others at your 2004 Mousefest Trivia Meet at MGM ...
    RaySharpton is offline B-Ticket Holder

šoš Hello everyone, my name is Ray Sharpton. šoš

šoš What a wonderful and unique Disney web site you have here, Lou. I look forward to meeting you and many others at your 2004 Mousefest Trivia Meet at MGM this December.

This will be a wonderful place to learn as much WDW Trivia as I can to prepare myself for your trivia meet. I just bought your Trivia Book, too.

My name is Ray Sharpton. I am a 54 year old child at heart that loves everything Disney. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. And I work as a Registered Respiratory Therapist at Northside Hospital. I use a WebTV(MSNTV) for internet access. Below is a picture that a friend of mine called Brian took on one of his fishing trip meets at WDW. Can you tell where the picture was taken and what is in the background?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    to the boards Ray!!

We have 2 chats each week, Tuesdays at 9PM and Thursdays at 9PM. Click on chat on the blue bar above to chat.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

huskybear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey Ray. Welcome. For those of us "geographically challenged" folks, give us a hint as to where the pic was taken.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Welcome aboard, Ray!

That looks like you're in the canal along International Gateway to Epcot, with the boat dock on the left and France on the right.

Nice catch!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hey, Ray!! Whaddaya say!?

Welcome once again to the forums!! We're happy to have you as a member of our community, and apprecaite you sharing the picture! Thank you for the kind words about the site (due in large part to our wonderful members), and for purchasing the book.

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, look forward to seeing you in the forums!!

(Someone get that man a DisneyWorldTrivia.com pin for his lanyard! He lok snaked without it, for God's sake!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

šoš Thank you everyone for the welcome. Amanda, I use WebTV for internet access and I can't access chat, but thankyou for the invite. Pat, you are absolutelly correct. This was my first fishing excursion at WDW. We got to go inside the Epcot area early in the morning before they were open and see all the countries from the lake view instead of on land. Thanks, Lou.

šoš Ray

huskybear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I didn't know WDW offered this sort of activity. Sounds like fun.
    George

This was the first time that I had ever tried fishing at WDW. We justed a pontoon boat with a fishing guide that supplied everything that we needed. I forgot what my part cost, but the price was divided among five different people. The Castmember specialized in fishing and knew where to find all the best fishing spots. It was nice to be on the lake looking at all of the Epcot countries in the early morning mist before the park was open.

I think that they offer the fishing excursion on the MK and Wl lake, too.

I had a great time just relaxing and admiring the great early morning view.

Ray

flutter is offline Moderator
    HI Ray,
    We met last Dec at the AK, I was on my way into the park having just arrived at WDW for the meets. It was Friday afternoon and I had missed the AK meets but I was meeting friends,(one more than I knew of) Brian surprised me by being there, he had told me he couldn't make it to WDW. Anyway you were the first person I met for the trip I believe I had on my RADP button or something that made you introduce yourself, orr maybe it was you that had buttons that I recognized I don't recall. Anyway hello again and hope to see you in Dec.
    Tracy