Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Just wanted to stop in in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello Fellow Disney Trivia Posters!! New to this board, but also post at several others. Looking forward to reading all the intresting selections here. As you can tell we are ...
    wdwannabe is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Just wanted to stop in

Hello Fellow Disney Trivia Posters!!

New to this board, but also post at several others.

Looking forward to reading all the intresting selections here.

As you can tell we are going at the end of Sept. This is a surprise trip for our DD who is 11, this will be her first trip to the World. WooHoo for free dinning!!

:mickey:
    DH ME DD

September 23 - October 1, 2006 Pop Century

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Welcome to the family, wannabe!!!

I'll be there at the end of September, too, so if you see me in the parks, come on over and say hi!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Welcome to DWT Happy Posting!!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    Welcome to disneyworldtrivia!!, have fun posting
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    You've found a great "neighborhood" to visit. These people are the best. Welcome and I hope you have a great trip in September. I'll be coming behind you in mid October.

I can't believe you can keep your trip a surprise for your daughter! I get far too hyper to keep that kind of surprise.

I did meet a family last year, when I was traveling to Florida, that had just told their children they were headed to Walt Disney World. Those kids were psyched! The parents had an additional surprise in store. The grandparents were meeting them in FL.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

wdwannabe is offline A-Ticket holder

A close call....

Well, the continuing story on the shhhh..."surprise".....

My DH, his mom, my MIL, called the other day and of course DD, who is 11, thinks the phone is always for her, answered, and they had a little chit chat, and then she (MIL) said, so " when are you going to Fla?" and DD, being compleatly in the dark, said "What?" I get the glassed over look, and start mumbling, and can't think of a thing to say... and DH, my hero, said, "Where not going to Fla, you've got school!" I could just imagin my MIL, saying, "Oh, your not going, I thought you were?" Now, I get really and think, we sure have blown it now. All this time and not a peep out of anyone, all the planning right in front of her!! To mess it up by one phone call!!! She knew, she knew, DD did not know!!! Ok, I said all is not lost, she still won't figure this out, yet...just a few more days....

:mickey:
    DH ME DD

September 23 - October 1, 2006 Pop Century

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Don't fret if the surprise is let out of the bag. She'll have more time to be excited and anticipate the trip if she learns of your plans. My dh surprised me with a trip to Mexico years ago, but kept telling everyone - and I do me everyone I knew- where we were going but me. I got really upset, by the time we were about to leave, of friends telling me that I was really going to have a great time. I finally exploded a few days before we left and was slightly disappointed to find that we were going to Mexico and not FL. (The hint was that I wouldn't need clothing for warm weather.) It was a great trip, but I would have been much happier anticipating the trip if I'd known WHERE.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Welcome!