Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss New member in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello. I am a mother of 3 children, ages almost 13,11 and 9 years old. My husband and I took our kids to Orlando and stayed for almost 2 weeks ...
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!

Smile New member

Hello. I am a mother of 3 children, ages almost 13,11 and 9 years old. My husband and I took our kids to Orlando and stayed for almost 2 weeks and did all of the parks (except the 2 Disney water parks). I had so much fun watching them experience the magic of Disney for the first time. I started going to Disney when I was about 2-3 years old. My oldest child is autistic and he fell in love with all of the parks. My younger girls loved trying to find the hidden Mickey's. My son is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and My daughters love to read and are very artistic. My youngest is very involved with my passion of scrapbooking and is helping me scrapbook the over 1,000 pictures that we took on our trip in July 2003. We would love to take another trip down to Disney sometime next year, the only problem is that there are 5 of us and it can get pretty expensive. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how do a Disney vacation on a tight budget (not for 2 weeks again. My feet could not take it) please drop me a note. It would be greatly apprciated. Thank you.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    did you ever think of using a home away from home or the condo option when going to orlando?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Zcook,
    First, let me wish you a warm to the forums!! We're happy to have you as part of our community!!!

Second, congrats to your son for his black belt. I am also studying TKD (having studied Japanese martial arts when I was younger). I think it's great that he has his belt at such a young age.

Third, please come help us with out scrapbooks. We want to do some more, but just can't find the time.

Finally, I agree with Kellie about hte condo option. It's a nice, spacious alternative to what can be a very expensive on-property ccomodations trip to WDW.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42