Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello From Wisconsin in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself and my family. I'm lisa and married to steve and have two wonderful kids Heidi 5 yrs and Ryan 2 yrs. I ...
    tobler16 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello From Wisconsin

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself and my family. I'm lisa and married to steve and have two wonderful kids Heidi 5 yrs and Ryan 2 yrs. I have been to disney twice (sad i know). We are going back in Nov.25- Dec 3rd around that time. So if you are going around their it would be great to meet up.

Lisa

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    welcome aboard. If your free tonight we have chat at 9pm easter (which is 8pm in Wisconsin)

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Nice to meet you!

Pacha is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi, Lisa! Welcome aboard.

I also live in Wisconsin. My name is Pat and I'm married to Julie and we have two wonderful girls, ages 5 and 3. Our 5 year old has been to WDW 3 times already and our 3 year old once so far! My wife and I have visited WDW 4 times total and have loved it each time. Hope to get back to WDW some day when our 3 year old is capable of sitting still on the plane for more than 15 minutes!

Anyway, we live in Grafton. Would you mind if I asked what part of Wisconsin you live in?

tobler16 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Pat,

We live on the north side of milwaukee. Pretty much on highway 45 and hampton. Do you plan on going to the world anytime soon. We are leaving here Nov 24 2005. We will be driving down.

Lisa :mickey:
    Lisa

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT! Our chat nights are every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 pm. I hope to see you there as well as around the board!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Pacha is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Lisa,

Have fun on your trip in 2005! Odds are we won't get down there for a few years. We'd love to go there in the near future except there are two big factors holding us back:
    1. Money.
    2. Our three year old is a nightmare on planes. Not that she's bad or does bad things, she just will not sit still. Period. You can have toys, books, food etc. available and she'll still want to run around. It's great that she has the energy; it's just not fun on a plane and even worse in a car!

Oh well. We've been there quite a few times already and will get there again. Just not in the next year or so!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacha
    Our three year old is a nightmare on planes. Not that she's bad or does bad things, she just will not sit still. Period. You can have toys, books, food etc. available and she'll still want to run around. It's great that she has the energy; it's just not fun on a plane and even worse in a car!

I completely understand - my three year old sister is the same way.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!