Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi ya all! Got any suggestions for me?... in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello to all of you out there! I'm brand new to this site and I'm looking forward to reading any replies to my posts. I am a country girl with ...
    CanadianGirl is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink Hi ya all! Got any suggestions for me?...

Hello to all of you out there! I'm brand new to this site and I'm looking forward to reading any replies to my posts. I am a country girl with a little traveling experience and am currently surfing the Web looking for the best travel package to either Walt Disney World or Disneyland. I am planning a vacation with my eldest granddaughter, who's never travelled anywhere yet, for next July...got any suggestions? We are both very excited about this vacation. Sam is always asking me all kinds of questions, like.."What's it like to fly gramma?" and " What's it like to be on the beach?! beside an ocean?!" She can't picture it because she's never seen the ocean...I'm so thrilled that I will be able to share that awsome experience with her!! And I'm so thankful that I can afford to do this for her!! It will be something Sam will never forget and she will probably drive us all crazy for the next year or two talking about all the things that she has seen and done!! lol! If we go to Disneyland, I plan on takeing her down to Mexico for a few days so she can experience a whole different culture and dialect. I think that at 9 years old, she is at the perfect age for this trip. I can hardly wait to take her south and show her all that I can...I think I may even be more excited about this trip than Sam is!! lol. So if anybody has any suggestions for me; as to where to go eat, or what I just MUST show her! I'm open to any and all that you have and thanks to those of you that do give me any ideas that will make our visit to the U.S. of A an enjoyable and completely unforgettable one!! Well I'm off to bed now...it's midnight and I have to take care of my granddaughters tomorrow so I had better get some sleep and charge up my batteries...bye for now you all and goodnight too...

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome CanadianGirl!!! You will enjoy yourself on these boards. We chat every tuesday and thursday at 9pm (eastern time). Its nice to see our Canadian friends join the boards

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Canadian Girl to DWT!! In the states we have AAA and I think in Canada they call it CAA (Automobile Club) well anyway, they usually have discounted packages if you are a member. There is a travel service that sponsers these boards that also offers packages...http://www.secondstarvacations.com/ also Mousesavers is offering a deal right now for Canadians only...http://www.mousesavers.com/ Good Luck and let us know what you decide!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

heartsdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    WELCOME!!!! My family and I are fans of this website and www.allearsnet.com this website has many great links and has information on somethng called mapleleaf. I'm not sure if the name is correct but it is for the Canadian travelers. Good luck, I'll let you know about more information when I find some!! I hope that you and your granddaughter have a great time, I traveled to Disney with my Grandparents twice and I will never forget those two times.

heartsdisney
    August'07 Fort Wildernenss Cabins
    June '05 Old Key West/ Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '04 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '02 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '00 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    Jan '98 Old Key West
    April '96 offsite
    Jan'95 Old Key West

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    to the DWT family!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    to DisneyWorldTrivia.com!

CanadianGirl

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Hello Brian! This is CanadianGiirl comming back at ya! Hey to you all and I sure look forward to some great times! I am currently planning a vacation with my granddaughter to either Dl or DW. Any of you have any advice? I am a bit disabled, meaning I use a cane to walk and a wheelchair for long journey's such as this one...so keep that in mind if you do have any great ideas for me. Thanks for the reply! Look forward to hearing from you again! bye for now

Thank you HeartsDisney!! About the Maple leaf connection! That's what I'm looking for, Great!! And good for your grandparents!! Kudos to them for giving you memories for you to cherish for the rest of your life. That's what I'm hoping to do for my girl!! Thanks again!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi CanadianGirl!

to the DWT family! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us! Now sit back, relax and HAVE FUN!!

~ PumpkinJack81 / Super Ober / Mr. Bobby / DWT Newsletter Editor
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property