Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss hi from central Illinois! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello everyone! Some of you may recgonize my name from another disney chat site, but I am new here. You can Call me Sara, that is my 'normal' name, and ...
    FanOfDisney1981 is offline A-Ticket holder

hi from central Illinois!

Hello everyone! Some of you may recgonize my name from another disney chat site, but I am new here.

You can Call me Sara, that is my 'normal' name, and I come from central illinois. I currently live in a small town about 25 miles north of Champaign, IL, and I work in Champaign. I am a secretary for the University of Illinois (my alma mater!) in the DIvision of Intercollegiate Athletics. I mainly work for the wrestling, gymnastics, and summer camp offices. My husband also works for the department, as a computer consultant and support staff.

I am nearly 5 months married, and 23 years old. mmmm......I have 4 cats, one husky-malamute mix, and a husband. (it is a catigory all it's own....)

As far as my love of Disney, my family and I have traveled there about 20 times. (DisneyWorld, that is). Our Love of disney propelled mom and dad to buy into the Disney Vacation Club back in 1994, and we have LOVED it ever since.

There is something about disney that keeps me coming back, even as an adult. It was amazing to see my husband (then boyfriend) and his reactions to the different areas of the World, I think it is growing on him! He had never been until he met me, and he has been 3 times since.

Hopefully next year I will get to go about this time, with my family, and extended family. But otherwise, I keep my disney love alive with these chat boards!

Anything else? Thanks for having me!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    to DWT Sara!

We have two chats weekly Tuesdays and Thursday at 9:00PM. Stop by sometime!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...