Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello from Texas in the WDWRadio.com forums; I just wanted to say hi and just found these boards. I hope that your input mixed with my input will give everyone great input. Come on December and come ...
    crow11ad is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello from Texas

I just wanted to say hi and just found these boards. I hope that your input mixed with my input will give everyone great input. Come on December and come on Wilderness Lodge.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Hi welcome to DWT.com !

What dates are you there in December? We have a get together at the Disney/MGM studios on Monday December 13th at 2PM at the Backlot Express Eatery. You are more than welcome to attend!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Thanx...we are staying 12-4-04 - 12-10-04. We appreciate the invite, but will not be there. In spirit yes. Trust me in spirit. Lol.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks for coming by and joining!! Looking forward to your contrinutions on the forums, and hope to maybe meet up while we're all in WDW in just a few weeks!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Welcomw crow11ad. I just became a member last month and I have really enjoyed this site with all the games, pictures and info.

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Thanks for coming by and joining!! Looking forward to your contrinutions on the forums, and hope to maybe meet up while we're all in WDW in just a few weeks!!
    Where are you staying when you go?

Pipper is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Welcome crow11ad. You are going to Disney World during my favorite time of the year. Hopefully you'll be going to one of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party nights!

Pipper

yes in fact twice. We cannot wait to go. Just have to get through this week and then next week is Thanksgiving week and we leave the week after that.