Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Howdy!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I recently found Lou's site because of the link to his September Trip report on the Disboards.com I'm so excited to be here with other Disney Nuts!! I've been married ...
    eowensby is offline A-Ticket holder

Howdy!!

I recently found Lou's site because of the link to his September Trip report on the Disboards.com I'm so excited to be here with other Disney Nuts!! I've been married 5 years(on saturday!!) and have a 2 1/2 year old daughter. We're heading to WDW in March during spring break since hubby's a teacher...yeah I know it'll be crowded! We're booked for Pop Century, which I'm so excited to see.Last time we were in WDW was November 2001, when I was pregnant. I even felt my daughter move for the first time in Tomorrowland. :mickey: She's definetely a Disney Girl. We honeymooned in WDW and did the Land and Sea Package on the Disney Wonder when it was brand new. I can't wait to get back!! Elizabeth O.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    to DWT Elizabeth!!

We have chats Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00PM EST. Stop by tonight if you can!

BTW, reading your post gives me deja vu. Are you on the MFL or Ears to Ears mailing lists?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Howdy right back at you! Hope to see you in the chat room tonight at 9:oo eastern time. Just click on "chat" on the blue banner at the top of any of the "forums" pages!

eowensby is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the warm welcome!! Yes Amanda, I am on the the MFL list. I'm sorry I missed chat tonight...too caught up in watching Bridget Jones's Diary!! Hope I can make it Tuesday night! Take Care. Elizabeth

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Welcome Elizabeth (eowensby)

Nice to have you here.

Enjoy the forums and we look forward to chatting with you.

In the mean time if you have any questions feel free to message any of us or post them on the boards.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom