Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Going To Disney In December in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello Everyone! I am new to the forum and am also taking my first trip to Disney World in December! There are 6 adults and 4 kids going for a ...
    lazymom is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Going To Disney In December

Hello Everyone! I am new to the forum and am also taking my first trip to Disney World in December! There are 6 adults and 4 kids going for a total of 10! We have rented a large house about 10 minutes from Disney! We are going from December 17 - 27. We bought our Disney Tickets and SeaWorld from Ticket mania and also have our Universal tickets already purchased! We also splurged for Mickey's Merry Christmas party! I was just wondering if anyone has any good tips on what I should make sure to pack etc! Any tips regarding any part of the trip would be greatly appreciated! By the way the kids are ages 4,7,7 & 8.

Thanks

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Wow that's a lot of people (I've only ever been as part of a 3). I'm sure you'll have a blast though, and maybe you could try a character meal with all the kidlets! Welcome to the boards.
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Get your dining plans out of the way if you want any type of table service. There are a lot of places already booked up. Most importantly, have fun and relax. There isnt' anyway to see everything so decide what you want to make sure and see.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Comfortable shoes.... and aspirin with that big group

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards!
    Don't forget the sunscreen, even though it's not as bad this time of year as it is in the summer.

Pack a lot of patience, because it will be crowded!
    But most of all, have fun!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

lazymom is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks so far to everyone for your comments! The advil will be packed for sure seeing as it is my inlaws that we are going with! Ha Ha

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hi Lazymom, to DWT. I have never been to WDW at Christmas but I would love to some day, the only advice I can think of off hand would be just general stuff, like make sure to make your ADR's ASAP and get a fast pass as soon as you enter the park because you have to wait 2 hours till you get the next one. My other suggestion would be with kids that age is try to take a midday break and don't push the kids too hard because once they start getting cranky, it's brutal , so go more at their pace then visa versa. Good Luck and have fun!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!