Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss 15 fun questions in the WDWRadio.com forums; 1. I am 48 and plan on spending my 50th at Boardwalk or Beachclub. 2. Married to second DH for 21 years 3. 2 adult children 1 granbaby another on ...
    Aiyanasgrandma is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Ok here goes

1. I am 48 and plan on spending my 50th at Boardwalk or Beachclub. 2. Married to second DH for 21 years 3. 2 adult children 1 granbaby another on the way, and 2 doxies and one cat. 4. I was 18 and been hooked ever since 5. EE at AK, used to be Space Mountain 6. Rock N Roller Coaster 7. Magic Kingdom 8. To move to the WDW area and visit every weekend. 9. when I would see the commercials and cry. 10. POFQ great resort and POP for Value. 11 I would have to say Columbia Harbour House great fish! 12. I wander around in a daze and smile from ear to ear. 13 The Lion King and Toy Story! 14. A whole new World 15. I work for a local Supermarket and use my Bonus's for my trips-4 times a year.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. How old are you? Old enough to know better, young enough to still not care (it's very liberating).
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? Single.
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? One very obedient rock.
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? I believe I'd have been three.
    5. Favorite ride? The Jungle Cruise.
    6. Least favorite ride? It's A Small World (I've got my reasons).
    7. Favorite park? EPCOT.
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? Jasmine would reciprocate my feelings.
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? It dawned on me that I could pretty much go anywhere on vacation, but the inevitable seems to be just returning to WDW.
    10. Favorite resort? I always liked the Contemporary, but honestly never stayed at any of them.
    11. Favorite WDW eatery? Nine Dragons restaurant in EPCOT.
    12. When I vist the world I always......breathe a little easier, walk a lot more casually, and smile a lot more readily.
    13. Favorite Disney movie? Mulan.
    14. Favorite Disney song? "A Whole New World."
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as...... someone who made a difference.

TinkTime is offline A-Ticket holder
    Okay, here goes..

1. How old are you? Never understood why this is a big deal...35!
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? Married, and he has to be!
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? 1 beautiful little girl, and the dumbest dog ever!
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? About 12 (DL)
    5. Favorite ride? Kilimanjaro Safaris
    6. Least favorite ride? Mad Tea Party - can't even watch it!
    7. Favorite park? Epcot
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? That everyday could be as nice and happy as a day in the Magic!
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? People stopped wanting to talk to me about Disney because it took too long!
    10. Favorite resort? Polynesian
    11. Favorite WDW eatery? I have a HUGE list! I dream of that food!
    12. When I vist the world I always......turn into a kid all over again
    13. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast
    14. Favorite Disney song? Illuminations: RoE
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as....a mommy and bugging hubby repeatedly over and over and over till we get to go again!

Been There, Always Trying To Get Back!

Attitude Tink is offline Spirit of the Law
    1. How old are you ?19
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too?
    BF of 3 years...he's never been to Disney, & i don't think he's too enthusiastic about our (maybe) trip in June.
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have?
    1 dog & 2 rats
    4. How old were you when you first visited Disney?5 or 6 yrs.
    5. Favorite ride:Tower of Terror
    6. Least favorite ride: Honey I Shrunk the Kids 3-D
    7. Favorite park:MK
    8. If you could have one Disney wish come true what would it be? As a worker: To be a walk through Tinkerbell As a guest: To be in the parks with just my friends, the people from this site & some kids from orphanage or hospital
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? I had too many stuffed Disney animals
    10. Favorite resort: I only been to 2.

11. Favorite WDW eatery:50's diner, forgot the name
    12. When I visit the world I always......have a dole whip (thanks to my brother)
    13. Favorite Disney movie:Silly Symphonies Collection14. Favorite Disney song: When You Wish Upon A Star
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as....a loving caring daughter
    Last edited by Attitude Tink; 11-28-2006 at 08:47 PM.
    It's easier to destroy than it is to create - Angelina Jolie in "Original Sin"

Winter 1992 -Marriott in DTD
    April 1997- Marriott in DTD
    August 2003- DoubleTree Suite

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. How old are you - Thirtysomething
    2. Marital status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? Attached and kinda.
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? 2 gorgeous boys, no pets.
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? 11
    5. Favorite ride? Haunted Mansion
    6. Least favorite ride? Pooh
    7. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? Go back in time 20 years and visit MK and Epcot.
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? I started studying the park maps because I missed it so much.
    10. Favorite resort - The Contemporary with the Monorail going through it has always fascinated me, haven't stayed there yet.
    11. Favorite WDW eatery - Ohana, that might change after this trip.
    12. When I visit the world I always......have to know approximately when I will be going back.
    13. Favorite Disney movie - Toss up between Emperor's New Groove and BatB
    14. Favorite Disney song - Belle
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as....an administrative assistant in Real Estate.

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    1. How old are you ? 20
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? BF who has never even been to FL, but he does love Disney and I'll get him to WDW soon, don't you worry!
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? none of either
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? 2
    5. Favorite ride Great Movie Ride
    6. Least favorite ride Kali River Rapids
    7. Favorite park MGM
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? My whole family moving to Orlando and being able to go every day of the year!
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? don't remember that far back, most likely when I was 2 or less
    10. Favorite resort Wilderness or Animal Kingdom Lodge
    11. Favorite WDW eatery Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's
    12. When I vist the world I always...... spend more time in MGM than anywhere else, especially at Indiana Jones and BatB
    13. Favorite Disney movie Little Mermaid or Aladdin or Lilo and Stitch or Beauty and the Beast
    14. Favorite Disney song Kill the Beast
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as.... shop staff at the University of Kentucky scene shop building scenery for the theatre department, and letting Mom and Dad pay for them!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    1. How old are you (don't need to be too specific - after all a lady never tells!) - 38
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? - Married to a VERY supportive and understanding wife. Yeah, she drinks the Disney Kool-Aid, too
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? - 2 kids, one cat (yo, Smokey Joe!!)
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? - 3
    5. Favorite ride - Haunted Mansion. No wait, Peter Pan, or is it...
    6. Least favorite ride - Do I have to even mention Stitch? Oh, and Astro Orbiter
    7. Favorite park - MK
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? - Have my book sold in the parks
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? - Upon conception
    10. Favorite resort - Wilderness Lodge
    11. Favorite WDW eatery - All
    12. When I vist the world I always...... - have popcorn at the MK
    13. Favorite Disney movie - Peter Pan
    14. Favorite Disney song - The Second Star to the Right
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as.. much as possible with practically no sleep
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    1. How old are you (don't need to be too specific - after all a lady never tells!) - I will be 40 on the 17th.
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? Very happily divorced.
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? - 3 kids, 1 dog
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? - I was 10 and it rained the entire time.
    5. Favorite ride - I can't pick just one.
    6. Least favorite ride - Dumbo and the Tiki Room ( i know tiki room isn't a ride, but I can't even go in there)
    7. Favorite park - Tie between MK and Epcot
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? - To have the parks to myself for a private party for all my loved ones and friends.
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? - When I found DWT and realized that I shouldn't hide my obsession. Now I recruit people over to our side mwahahahaha
    10. Favorite resort - Grand Floridian
    11. Favorite WDW eatery - Kona Cafe
    12. When I vist the world I always...... - wish I could stay longer
    13. Favorite Disney movie - Beauty and the Beast
    14. Favorite Disney song - Its a Small World
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as.. - a glorified secretary by day, handmade jewelry creator by night.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas
    2001 Polynesian
    2000 Polynesian

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    1. How old are you A teenager
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? my future boy friend better like disney...and i love disney!!
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? 5 pets
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? 2~
    5. Favorite ride wow thats really hard..probably Haunted Mansion
    6. Least favorite ride hmm..I like it but Hall of presidents..the last time i went i was young..and didn't understand
    7. Favorite park EPCOT
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be?To get married in Disney. In Magic Kingdom right infront of Cinderella's Castle with my dream boy friend, and then have a huge disney cake and..wow could i go on..
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? anywhere i went i would say..wow you know what that reminds me of disney..lol and when i started pointing out hidden mickeys i made
    10. Favorite resort Old Key West
    11. Favorite WDW eatery ..ohhh..Ohanas, L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Restorante and Sci Fi dine in..can't pick!
    12. When I vist the world I always......enjoy it and cherish the magic as long as possible
    13. Favorite Disney movie hmm wow..Alice In wonderland..or Marry Poppins
    14. Favorite Disney song lol does the Monorail recording count?
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as....being an official disney dreamer!
    Last edited by disney fanatic; 11-29-2006 at 02:23 PM.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    1. How old are you (don't need to be too specific - after all a lady never tells!) 34
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? Due to marry in Aug 2007. He has only been to WDW once and is as hooked as I am!
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? - 3 stepkids, 1 rabbit, 2 cats and 17 or so tropical fish.
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? - I was 8
    5. Favorite ride Spaceship Earth
    6. Least favorite ride Any roller-coaster
    7. Favorite park Magic Kingdom
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? To be able to visit at least once a year
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? I started planning holiday 2007 the day we got back in 2006!
    10. Favorite resort Coronado Springs
    11. Favorite WDW eatery Boma
    12. When I vist the world I always...... find something new
    13. Favorite Disney movie The Little Mermaid
    14. Favorite Disney song Part of Your World
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as.. a teacher

Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

joplin4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TEXAS!!--The greatest state in the Union (IMO)
    1. How old are you (don't need to be too specific - after all a lady never tells!) 23
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? After Christmas, I plan to be engaged...and yes, she loves Disney as well.
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? I have one pet...but it's really my sister's.
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? 9
    5. Favorite ride Pirates or Haunted Mansion...too hard to pick.
    6. Least favorite ride Dumbo, the Flying Elephant
    7. Favorite park Magic Kingdom, of course.
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? To be able to take a Disney Cruise.
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? I started really studying Walt Disney...and celebrating Walt and Mickey's birthdays.
    10. Favorite resort I've only stayed at the All-Star Resorts...but my favorite is probably the Contemporary. I love the design and the proximity to the Magic Kingdom.
    11. Favorite WDW eatery Liberty Tree Tavern
    12. When I vist the world I always...... Meet Mickey and see the shows and parades
    13. Favorite Disney movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    14. Favorite Disney song When You Wish Upon a Star
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as.... Well, every time I've gone, it was my parents that financed my trips. But, next time, I plan to pay for it (hopefully) as a Research Assistant in a biology laboratory. Right now, I work as a Medical Records Tech.
    Celebrating Walt Disney's birthday all month long with some of my favorite Walt Disney avatars. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."--Walt Disney

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    1. How old are you (don't need to be too specific - after all a lady never tells!) 20..and will be 21 in April. The 20th to be exact. Mark your calendars...someone is doing their 21st Birthday Bonanza drinking around the World Showcase and would love all the company!
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? I'm in a relationship with Paul (Summer Sun)...NO WE'RE NOT MARRIED lol...he probably loves WDW more than he loves me LOL
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? No kids, I have two dogs at home
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? 2
    5. Favorite ride Splash Mountain
    6. Least favorite ride Dumbo, the Flying Elephant (a select few know why) and Stitch
    7. Favorite park Magic Kingdom
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? To take my ENTIRE family there for two weeks!
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? I visited when I was five...then after I started going all the time with Paul
    10. Favorite resort Either the Poly or Wilderness Lodge
    11. Favorite WDW eatery Teppanyaki or ESPN Zone
    12. When I vist the world I always...... Have a great time!
    13. Favorite Disney movie Pirates of the Caribbean (both) and Father of the Bride (both)
    14. Favorite Disney song Hakuna Matatta
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as.... A very good daughter and girlfriend LOL

JMSuperHeroTeam is offline Maura Colleen the Makeup Queen
    1. How old are you (don't need to be too specific - after all a lady never tells!)
    -I will be 22 on Tuesday!
    2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too?
    -I have been happily married for almost a year and a half, and my husband also loves WDW. He's not as obsessive as I am, but he loves it too!
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have?
    -We don't have kids yet... working on it... but we have two Italian Greyhounds (Bella and Jack) and a curious cat (Lucy).

4. How old were you when you first visted Disney?
    -My mom took me to Disneyland when I was 6.

5. Favorite ride
    -I have so many! But I love Pirates of the Caribbean.
    6. Least favorite ride
    -MISSION SPACE. Ew.

7. Favorite park
    -Magic Kingdom, easily.

8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be?
    -To be able to go with my family for one week a year for the rest of my life for free!

9. You knew you were a fanatic when...?
    -My inlaws took my husband and I in 2004.
    10. Favorite resort
    -Someday I want to stay in the Boardwalk Villas.

11. Favorite WDW eatery
    -The Hollywood Brown DerbyMMMMM!

12. When I visit the world I always......
    -have several dole whips!

13. Favorite Disney movie
    -Lady & the Tramp.
    14. Favorite Disney song
    -Feed the Birds

15. I finance my WDW trips by working as....
    -I am a Senior Assistant Manager at The Body Shop in the MSP Airport. If you have a layover, come visit me, I'll give you a makeover and free samples!!
    Last edited by JMSuperHeroTeam; 11-30-2006 at 02:00 PM. Reason: clarity

KUNGALOOSH!!!

Darkzeid is offline A-Ticket holder
    This is my first post, so I hope it goes through OK.

1. How old are you- 24
    2. Martial status- in a relationship. Took my g/f to WDW for her first time last year and she loved it.
    3. How many children and/or pets do you have? 1 cat, 1 dog
    4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? Either 4 or 5
    5. Favorite ride HM
    6. Least favorite ride Stitch's Great escape
    7. Favorite park MK
    8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? To tour all the parks
    9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? I started planning a trip well over a year in advance
    10. Favorite resort Haven't stayed there but Wilderness
    11. Favorite WDW eatery Rose and Crown
    12. When I vist the world I always......gotta get a dole whip
    13. Favorite Disney movie Alladin
    14. Favorite Disney song Whats This?
    15. I finance my WDW trips by working as....Library Information assistant

maddymoo32 is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. How old are you (don't need to be too specific - after all a lady never tells!) 16

2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too?I am single. When I obtain a boyfriend I will make sure he is aokay with WDW.

3. How many children and/or pets do you have? three pets

4. How old were you when you first visted Disney?a few months. The first time when I could remember, I was probably about 4.

5. Favorite ride mmm... RnR orrrr splash mountain. but I love almost all of the rides.

6. Least favorite ride I'm not a fan of the teacups. Spinning isn't my thing I guess.

7. Favorite park Magic Kingdom. that is tied with EPCOT sometimes though.

8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? to get married at the Wedding Pavillion at the Grand Floridian. and, ever since I was younger I have always wanted to ride Dumbo with one of the characters like how they show in commercials and such...

9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? I always get REALLY sad the last few nights before leaving WDW.

10. Favorite resort Grand Floridian

11. Favorite WDW eatery the Italian one in World Showcase! L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Restorante... I belive that's the correct name?

12. When I vist the world I always...... am overjoyed with how wonderful everything is.

13. Favorite Disney movie that's hard buuuuut probably either the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (don't know if that counts as a movie) or the Lion King. Although I have also always been very impressed with Snow White.

14. Favorite Disney song A Whole New World or The Sorcerer's Apprentice one from Fantasia.

15. I finance my WDW trips by working as.... nothinggg yet, I have no job. My parents finance all WDW trips for now.

Last edited by maddymoo32; 12-02-2006 at 12:59 AM. Reason: spelling error.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast