1. How old are you (don't need to be too specific - after all a lady never tells!) 23
2. Martial status...and does your bf/gf/spouse/partner love WDW too? After Christmas, I plan to be engaged...and yes, she loves Disney as well.
3. How many children and/or pets do you have? I have one pet...but it's really my sister's.
4. How old were you when you first visted Disney? 9
5. Favorite ride Pirates or Haunted Mansion...too hard to pick.
6. Least favorite ride Dumbo, the Flying Elephant
7. Favorite park Magic Kingdom, of course.
8. If you could have one disney wish come true what would it be? To be able to take a Disney Cruise.
9. You knew you were a fanatic when...? I started really studying Walt Disney...and celebrating Walt and Mickey's birthdays.
10. Favorite resort I've only stayed at the All-Star Resorts...but my favorite is probably the Contemporary. I love the design and the proximity to the Magic Kingdom.
11. Favorite WDW eatery Liberty Tree Tavern
12. When I vist the world I always...... Meet Mickey and see the shows and parades
13. Favorite Disney movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
14. Favorite Disney song When You Wish Upon a Star
15. I finance my WDW trips by working as.... Well, every time I've gone, it was my parents that financed my trips. But, next time, I plan to pay for it (hopefully) as a Research Assistant in a biology laboratory. Right now, I work as a Medical Records Tech.
Celebrating Walt Disney's birthday all month long with some of my favorite Walt Disney avatars. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."--Walt Disney