Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss 10 More Fun Questions in the WDWRadio.com forums; Finish the sentence 1. When I go to WDW I arrive by...... we always drive down to Florida, but once inside we take the Disney transportation. 2. The first ride ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

10 More Fun Questions

Finish the sentence

1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....
    2. The first ride I always go on is...........
    3. It's not too popular but I really love......
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. When I go to WDW I arrive by.... Car then monorail (I like the pink one the bestest)

2. The first ride I always go on is........... PotC

3. It's not too popular but I really love......Carosel of Progress and TTA

4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......to ride BTMR

5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was..............."Wanna be like you" - Jungle Book

6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......Prince Charming, of course!

7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....Alice, I love the part where she sings with the flowers

8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......A plush Dumbo for my baby son

9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........Walt Disney: One Man's Dream at MGM

10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....A hotdog with saurkraut from Casey's
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....Magical Express! (plane)
    2. The first ride I always go on is...........usually Space Mountain, not always though
    3. It's not too popular but I really love......CoP, and Pinocchios Village
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......Splash Mountain! regardless of the weather!
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes-Cinderella
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......hmmmmm.... MICKEY!
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....gotta go with Mickey again
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......a Minnie Mouse plush for my sister
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........Wishes
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....Pecos Bill's Burgers!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. When I go to WDW I arrive byplane to Magical Express
    2. The first ride I always go on is Haunted Mansion
    3. It's not too popular but I really love Primevil Whirl
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes Dumbo
    5. The last Disney song I had stuck in my head was This Is Halloween
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be Sully
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be Sully
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was A Mickey Pin
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes The American Adeventure
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is the Gingerbread men.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Finish the sentence

1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....my car or my fiance's car or my parents car
    2. The first ride I always go on is...........normally anything in tomorrowland at MK
    3. It's not too popular but I really love...... carousel of progress
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes...... none, i'm way too lazy
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was............... probably it's a small world after all
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be...... what do you mean they're not real? *gasp* tinkerbell?
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be..... old black and white ones
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was....... hmm, i think for myself it was a tinkerbell vintage t-shirt, but i bought some christmas gifts on friday
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes........... fireworks if im in the right mood
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is..... soft serve swirl ice cream
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    10 More Fun Questions

Finish the sentence

1. When I go to WDW I arrive by...... we always drive down to Florida, but once inside we take the Disney transportation.
    2. The first ride I always go on is...........the first one I went on this year was POTC
    3. It's not too popular but I really love......TTA(wedway), COP, Indy Speedway
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......Soarin, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............Beauty and the Beast
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......Genie in Aladdin, I have a few favors I would like to ask him for.
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....the fairy Godmother in Cinderella, I would also like to grant some wishes!
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......Pirates of the Carribean beer mug and some Mickey pasta bowls along with alot of other stuff!!
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........Well I actually saw this for the first time this year, Circle of Life, and it brought a tear to my eye.
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....what else? Dole Whip
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....Magical Express
    2. The first ride I always go on is...........Rock n Roller Coaster
    3. It's not too popular but I really love......Backlot Express
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......Pirates of the Caribbean
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............Yo Ho....Yo Ho...(it's the ringtone on my phone when my sister calls!)
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......Jack Sparrow
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....Tinker Bell
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......Disney Scrapbook w/Tink on cover
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........Wishes
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....Dole Whip!

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Finish the sentence

1. When I go to WDW I arrive by...plane

2. The first ride I always go on is... @ WDW: Pirates of the Carribean @ Epcot: Test Track @ AK: Expedition Everest @ MGM: Tower of Terror/Rock 'N' Roller Coaster

3. It's not too popular but I really love...Journey Into Imagination with Figment (two words...Eric Idle, he's my absolute favorite Python! )

4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes...Pirates of the Carribean

5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...the song from Figment

6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be...Captain Jack Sparrow!

7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be...Belle

8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was...pins, pins and more pins

9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...it's not really an attraction, but I did tear up last time I was down there when I first realized that we were finally back at WDW after 10 years

10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is...I had this really amazing sugar cookie from I think it was the Starring Rolls Cafe @ MGM

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Finish the sentence

1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....Airplane
    2. The first ride I always go on is...........Haunted Mansion
    3. It's not too popular but I really love......Country Bear Jamboree,
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......Rockin' Roller Coaster,Potc,HM,ToT
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............I'll Make a Man out of You(Mulan)
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......Jack Skellington
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....Kronk
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......Pins
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........One Mans Dream
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....Turkey Leg
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

TinkTime is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....Airplane and Disney's Magical Express

2. The first ride I always go on is...........Walt Disney World Railroad (I like to build up the excitement of our travel party!)

3. It's not too popular but I really love......Is there anything at Disney World that is not popular!?!? I guess...Flights of Wonder

4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......Peter Pan's Flight and Soarin and PoTC and Kilimanjaro Safaris(better stop,this one's getting long)

5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme

6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......Tinkerbell!!! Mostly because she is elusive.

7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....I would love to be Belle....but that may be reaching too high! How about Babette

8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......I have no idea but I can guarantee that it was for my daughter!

9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........Illuminations

10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....Oh boy, this list could get long too!! Okay, (maybe more for the ambience), a chocolate croissant while watching the fountain at Epcot!

Been There, Always Trying To Get Back!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Finish the sentence

1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....plane.
    2. The first ride I always go on is...........I see O Canada first after riding the bus to Epcot.
    3. It's not too popular but I really love......Carousel of Progress and TTA
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......the bus back to the resort at the end of the day.
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............Shake Your Tail Feathers.
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......Tinkerbell.
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....Minnie (duh).
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......a Figment pin.
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........Reflections of Earth.
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....Dole Whip.
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Finish the sentence

1. When I go to WDW I arrive by.... sheer luck
    2. The first ride I always go on is........... never the same, depends on who I'm with
    3. It's not too popular but I really love...... Carousal of Progress and Spaceship Earth
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes...... Space Mountain and Tower of Terror
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was............... TaleSpin
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be...... Tigger or Goofy
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be..... Tigger (I'm sort of bouncy)
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was....... A Christmas Tree hat
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes........... American Adventure
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is..... a dole whip

holywdbnd is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey, I'm new around here and I love these little survey thingies.

1. When I go to WDW I arrive by.... plane mostly, Magical Express once, and car once. I much prefer Magical Express!!
    2. The first ride I always go on is....... Pirates or The Haunted Mansion, ALWAYS
    3. It's not too popular but I really love...... I wouldn't say that it's not popular, but I adore The Great Movie Ride
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes...... Tower of Terror
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was....... well since it's playing on MiPod right now... A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be.... Mary Poppins
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be..... Belle, cause I think I'm most like her
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was..... a talking Jack Sparrow figure *sigh*
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes..... Wishes... just hearing the CD makes me misty
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is..... Dole Whip Float!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....Car, usually
    2. The first ride I always go on is...........depending on the park I am in.
    3. It's not too popular but I really love......The PeopleMover, I mean the TTA.
    4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......NADA! I hate waiting in line.
    5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............Be Our Guest
    6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......I have met him, GOOFY!!
    7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....Goofy's long lost love????
    8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......Scarpbook stuff
    9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes...........COP, cause I am bored to tears.
    10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....DOLE WHIP FLOAT BABY!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. When I go to WDW I arrive by....plane, then bus.

2. The first ride I always go on is...........depends on the park, usually at Epcot it's Spaceship Earth, MK would be Tiki Room, MGM is Tower of Terror and Animal Kingdom will probably be Everest from now on.

3. It's not too popular but I really love......Cranium Command

4. I will wait in line for this ride for as long as it takes......Tower of Terror

5. The last disney song I had stuck in my head was...............M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E

6. If I could meet one character in real life it would be......Kronk!

7. If I could star in a Disney cartoon I would be.....Belle (popular choice, I see)

8. The last souveneir I bought at Disney was.......a WDW souvenir picture book and candy

9. This attraction always brings tears to my eyes..........Circle of Life

10. The WDW food I most often find myself craving is.....Pineapple Dole Whip Float.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast