Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Introduce Yourself! Discuss New to Site in the WDWRadio.com forums; Welcome to the boards, and happy posting!!!...
    firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Welcome to the boards, and happy posting!!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by xLAxDiiixDAHx View Post
    No problem
    It was lots of fun actually... I learned a lot about the Castle!
    I'm finding the same to be true of my research of the other castles too! The Castle Watch project started out as a suggestion by another member, then turned into a kind of pet project of mine. Admittedly it slowed down tremendously once I finished up the American Castles and started trying to research the ones overseas, but it's still entertaining research.

I have to say though that in all the reading up I've done on the castles recently, the one fact that still suprises me the most is just how small the original castle at Disneyland in Anaheim really is in comparison to its sister castles around the world. I mean... it's only 77 feet tall? That shocks me like none other. Maybe it's just because I've never been out to the west coast to see Disneyland, but from my experience here at WDW, I can't imagine Magic Kingdom without the castle being the the tallest structure... the gigantic visual icon that can be seen from almost anywhere in the park.

So even though I am struggling a bit to get all of this research and stuff done and keep the articles coming, I love reading up on this kind of stuff. I guess I figure that if I have to research something, it might as well be something I love, right?
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12