Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Latest WDW Radio Articles Discuss My World: News and Reviews ? A Brit?s Disney World Wedding in the Site News and Information forums; A Brit?s Disney World Wedding ? A short rundown of the highs and lows endured through booking a wedding on foreign soil and left in the hands of Virgin Holidays ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Arrow My World: News and Reviews ? A Brit?s Disney World Wedding

A Brit?s Disney World Wedding ? A short rundown of the highs and lows endured through booking a wedding on foreign soil and left in the hands of Virgin Holidays and Disney Wedding coordinators.

More...

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Oh dear! Am glad I am having a small wedding in the garden and then going to WDW for a honeymoon!! Far less to organise and worry about. Weddings are stressful enough without all the extra hassle!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    What a disappointment for that couple , doesn't sound very disney like to me. Thanks for the heads up, my kids are always saying they want to get married at Disney, I have one getting married this year and after hearing similar stories we all decided it was better to stay right in NY. Hope Disney is decent enough to help them out. Shame on you
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!