Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Latest WDW Radio Articles Discuss Something Big Is Coming? in the Site News and Information forums; Grrrr I hate that our proxy server here in the office blocks this stuff. I can't get to the link!!!...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Grrrr I hate that our proxy server here in the office blocks this stuff. I can't get to the link!!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Glad you all like the Adventureland Challenge Contest idea (and hope you found it worth the wait!) - Better than hearing something about me, isn't it?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

This adventure totally ROCKS!!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    AWESOME contest, I can't wait to participate
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

clion is offline Fastpass Holder
    Fantastic contest Lou. I can't wait to meet you when I win! (real humble, aren't it?)

One question -- will the Adventureland CD's be shipped in enough time to receive (and listen to) before the 21st? I've already pre-ordered.
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by clion View Post
    Fantastic contest Lou. I can't wait to meet you when I win! (real humble, aren't it?)

One question -- will the Adventureland CD's be shipped in enough time to receive (and listen to) before the 21st? I've already pre-ordered.
    Thank you! Good luck!!!

And yes, the production company is working with me to get them delivered by that time. As soon as they come in, they'll go right back out to you and everyone else that ordered! (Lou gets the Pepsi and M&Ms ready for some late-night order fulfillment. Anyone want to come by and help out?)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    this kind of reminds me of that "Disney Code" game we had goin a few years back, only not as impossible and it wont take me a month to finish. and the prize is a lot more than 20 Disney Dollars
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

GeoMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

Sample Quests/Challenges Now online

Hey everyone! Just a quick heads up that 2 Sample Challenges have now been posted on the Adventureland Challenge Contest Rules Page. If you scroll a little more than halfway down, you can download the samples.

For your convenience, we have also included the answers for these samples to let you know if you are on the right track. 2 more will be posted next week.

Good luck!!!

Pirate_Princess is offline A-Ticket holder
    This contest ROCKS! And what's more fun is it's like a scavenger hunt! I can't wait till it starts.
    Princess Jen (AKA: Pirate Princess)
    Dead men tell no tales.
    Remember, all you need to do is just BELIEVE!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Thanks for waiting until after the meet to start the contest!

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Hehe, should have started it during, and make it more adventureous for those attending, and give those not going a big head start

Kevbot is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Glad you all like the Adventureland Challenge Contest idea (and hope you found it worth the wait!) - Better than hearing something about me, isn't it?
    I've been listening to the podcast for awhile now, but when I heard about the contest, I almost freaked out and jumped up and down in the middle of the sidewalk. I had some guesses, but NOTHING like this. I'm THRILLED and I can't wait to take part in this.

And from a first-time board poster, Lou, I'd like to say that your show is amazing, and I can't thank you enough for doing this for everyone.

Hooray contest!

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    to the boards, Kevbot!
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Kevbot is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ERich2010 View Post
    to the boards, Kevbot!
    Thanks! My first time on a Disney Board! I'm excited!

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    Welcome to the boards Kevbot!
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast