Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Latest WDW Radio Articles Discuss Something Big Is Coming? in the Site News and Information forums; Anyone have any guesses regarding Lou's big announcement next week? I guess he is just trying to get us all to sleep as little as he does, by keeping us ...
    Andrewgator is offline D-Ticket Holder

Something Big Is Coming?

Anyone have any guesses regarding Lou's big announcement next week?

I guess he is just trying to get us all to sleep as little as he does, by keeping us up all night with anticipation. I can't wait until next sunday.

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think you might be right (take it easy on the energy drinks, Lou!)

Try as I might, I just cannot imagine what the something BIG could be!
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

lobaugo is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have taken a lot of time trying to think what it could be. I was thinking...well, he already has done the audio and he made a little teaser video for the main street usa audio guide, so I was thinking could it be something to do with a video guide? Perhaps?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by lobaugo View Post
    I have taken a lot of time trying to think what it could be. I was thinking...well, he already has done the audio and he made a little teaser video for the main street usa audio guide, so I was thinking could it be something to do with a video guide? Perhaps?
    That's what I was thinking. Also I was thinking he and Hochburg are somewhat friendly to each other lately, almost chummy, maybe it has to do with some sort of collaboration on something
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

sorahl is offline A-Ticket holder
    a contest, everyone who donates to his Dream Team Project will be entered in to a contest to have Lou go to the World with them

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    If we are just speculating, here is my guess:

Maybe there is a corporate matching sponsor for the Dream Team Giveaway. With 26,000 plus members imagine if each of us gave $5.00 and then a corporate sponsor matched that amount? That would be awesome.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Good idea with the Dream Team Giveaway . . .

The only clue I caught from Lou's show is that he mentioned that MEI and Mousefan Travel were involved with the Big News somehow. I first thought he would put together a meet of some kind, but the Dream Team idea could fit into that description, too!
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

JGrau is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think that Lou is registering for the 2009 DisneyWorld full marathon, since the half has been at capacity for months. He's teaming up with MEI to coordinate something going on down there. A few weeks ago, actually it might still be up, but on the travel website they were offering a package for the marathon weekend with a special dessert cruise for illuminations. I bet Lou is going on this, and somehow he is going to do some crazy fundraising for his charity with this. Maybe if you book through the travel group to go down, part of the procedes go to Lou's foundation. Hmmm....
    See ya at the start line in '08

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Come to think of it didn't he mention some mini golf outing with other podcasters awhille ago and they would somehow tie it into charity. I remember it being mentioned but don't remember it ever happening. Maybe it has something to do with that.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

We're talking hours now until the something BIG is announced. It's almost more difficult waiting these last hours than it has been waiting out the last week
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept 4-9 - Pop Century

Andrewgator is offline D-Ticket Holder
    WE have to wait another week! and he made it sound even more exciting than ever!

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Exclamation I think he's announcing a move....

My guess is that he is moving to Orlando. He's been going down every other week it seems. Plus, Testa might have slipped on a recent show of WDW Today (unless he was trying to get a rumor started). Watch and see....
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

A move to Orlando? That could be it, I believe I've read that supposition before. I am just not sure that's "something BIG" because I don't think that would be a "big surprise" to any of us. I do see the notice has changed from Something BIG is Coming to News you won't want to miss, you've waited weeks, etc. I guess we might know this week.

Have a great 4th of July everyone!

I just had a thought (dangerous, I know) .... With the 'ADVENTURE' theme and MEI/Mouse Fan Travel involved, my guess is a special Adventures By Disney vacation package will be announced. What do you think????
    Last edited by Love That Duck; 07-04-2008 at 09:13 AM.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept 4-9 - Pop Century

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Unless he's moving to Orlando to accomplish something big! Ok, maybe now I'm getting carried away....
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Ok so how many threads are we going to have on this subject? Can't we just use one? LOL!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast