Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Latest WDW Radio Articles Discuss Adventure Into The World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy: Disney Tip #48 in the Site News and Information forums; Like many things, one of my favorite activities to take part in at Walt Disney […] The post Adventure Into The World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy: Disney Tip #48 ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Adventure Into The World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy: Disney Tip #48

Like many things, one of my favorite activities to take part in at Walt Disney […]
    The post Adventure Into The World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy: Disney Tip #48 appeared first on WDW Radio - Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello.

More...

RetireSoon is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Adventure Into The World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy: Disney Tip #48

As I get older, I have gotten to where I really like the various shows. I still go for some of the rides, but the more sedate ones are what I'm drawn to. When my wife and I go, we will still ride things like Space Mountain, but we tend to attend the shows, people watch and try the different restaurants. We also like experiencing the different pavilions in Epcot to learn about the various cultures.

This may seem a bit odd, but I enjoy just being there and watching the people. There is a “happy energy” that seems to surround WDW. I usually feel it when we get on the plane and start toward WDW, when listening to Lou’s show, and when looking at the various well put together WDW websites. Maybe it’s just looking forward at a place where I can escape everyday concerns, but it is a welcome change and not something I get from amusement parks closer to where I live.