Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Disney World Christmas Tradition in the News & Rumors forums; My Disney World Christmas Tradition is to play a round of golf at Winter Summer Land Mini Golf at Blizzard Beach, nothing gets me in a better mood! Anyony else ...
    Ayhab is offline D-Ticket Holder

Disney World Christmas Tradition

My Disney World Christmas Tradition is to play a round of golf at Winter Summer Land Mini Golf at Blizzard Beach, nothing gets me in a better mood!

Anyony else have any Christmas traditions when they to go Disney during the season?
    Ayhab the Arab
    It's amazing to think that this all started with one little mouse.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I've never been during the Christmas holidays but we went in beginning of November (first time for that time of year) and we played the Winter/Summerland golf course(for the 1st time) and I have to say it got me in the Christmas feeling (we played the winter side). I even got a little homesick for NY. So if I ever go back at that time of year I would also make that my tradtion.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Boater is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My tradition is to stay far far away from Disney World at Christmas!!!
    Mark,

Stayed at:
    Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness Cabins (and in a tent once YUCK),Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean, Port Orleans (both), Coronado Springs, Dolphin, Most of the Hotel Row, Many other off-site.

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    We were there over Christmas a few years ago and saw the Candlelight Processional. Gary Sinise was the guest narrator. When we go this year I hope to see it again. Doing something twice, even if not in consecuative, makes it a tradition. Right?
    1978, 83 Contemporary Garden, 2001 Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 Grand Floridian, 2003 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    We've never been on Christmas day. However, we visit WDW every December. For 10 consecutive years, we went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We stopped going after the 2004 event because the price has gone up so much and they don't offer as much as when we first started attending. We went to the Candlelight Processional the next year (2005) which we enjoyed,

We now have a new tradition - we just go to WDW and check out the decorations at different resorts. We go to the Osborn Family Lights in Disney/MGM Studios so we can get our "snow fix". Being Floridians, that's about the closest we ever get to an actual White Christmas!
    Lisa

"No capes!"