Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss The Wonders of Disney Memories in the News & Rumors forums; Everyone here knows that Disney gives you memories that last for ages... But there is a difference between Disney memories and regular memories... You might go to a concert... And ...
    gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER

The Wonders of Disney Memories

Everyone here knows that Disney gives you memories that last for ages... But there is a difference between Disney memories and regular memories... You might go to a concert... And then come home and listen to the bands cd... No big deal... But when you go to WDW and fall in love with an attraction lets say Country Bear Jamboree or Spaceship earth... You remember that attraction... You remember the unique smell, the sounds that you heard, the sights that you see. I once found myself in choir class trying to figure out who smelt like the Country Bear Jamboree show building... But back to my sound example... You go to a concert and listen to a cd no big deal.. You come home from WDW and join all these sites like DWT and MM and you find all of the audio of the attraction you fell in love with... You listen to it... And all of a sudden it all comes back... You can close your eyes and see the sights and smell the smells... All of those memories stay with you... and thats the wonder of disney memories.
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    You're totally right!!!!
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Very profound....and thinking about it, you are right. For some reason I have better memories of anything Disney related then a lot of other things, second only to things my DD's have done of course. Then again I may be associating with the first one because I have Walt tatooed on the inside of one eyelid and Disney on the other one. LOL kidding of course but it does feel that way.