Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss My ideas for CEO in the News & Rumors forums; As most of you already know... I hope to become the CEO of the Disney Corporation... I wanted to make this thread to tell you what my ideas so far ...
    gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER

My ideas for CEO

As most of you already know... I hope to become the CEO of the Disney Corporation... I wanted to make this thread to tell you what my ideas so far are as far as Walt Disney World... Now I havent taken money into account yet so these are just ideas that i have disregarding money issues...

1. knock out Circle of Life theater and putting Food Rocks back into the land/
    2. Creating a preserving system to keep classic rides in Walt Disney World so we dont have great rides such as Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, or Country Bear Jamboree leaving us...
    3. Cleaning up and upgrading River Country.
    4. expanding the 4 parks we already have so we dont need to spend so much money on another one.. .Which would mean for the Magic Kingdom closing the Railroad for a while and demolishing it and then expanding all 7 lands with the exeption for Main Street and i think maybe even Fronteirland... Just to make sure we dont throw anything stupid into tomorrowland that has nothing to do with the future. YES I WOULD REBUILD THE RAILROAD
    5. Bringing back Horizons and old Journey into your imagination with the Dreamfinder with a little updating...
    6. Sorry for anyone who likes Mission Space... Im not gonna have people dieing in the parks... Horizons coming back to replace you.

Please tell me what you think of these ideas and please feel free to give me more.
    Last edited by gonesouthin; 01-23-2007 at 11:31 AM. Reason: More Ideas
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    all of those ideas sound great...especially with bringing food rocks and river country back!! Although i would like to see a villian park that they have been talking about. Also adding more rides to MGM
    shannon

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Nice ideas, but don't mess with the railroad. You just can't do that - it is a major Walt issue....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    If you bring back Horizons and the old Journey Into Imagination with Dreamfinder and Figment, you will have my vote.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I agree with GaRain, as long as you rebuild the railroad. Uncle Walt may come see you late one night.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

lol yes i just ment taking it down for expanding the park... i would rebuild it... i know walt wouldnt like me if i didnt do that
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

i 100% agree with firemedic...bring back horizons and figment!!!!!!! Im still upset with Horizons not being there
    shannon

FIGMENT AND HORIZONS IS COMING BACK!!!

im gonna need a really good team of imagineers to help me with this stuff. i cant remember some of them

you just let me know...i remember every scene from horizons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shannon

okie dokie

at least i have a great video of food rocks to work with lol

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    FYI - There are some great videos of Horizons in the DWT Download section
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

okie dokie

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Now I wouldn't mind seeing Horizons come back, however I do believe that everything has its time and place. Horizons the last couple years I road it, never had a line. Whenever I was there, I road it about 5-6 times a day because it didn't have a line. So now matter how much I love it, I would have to see if I could make more money off of something else, because really it all comes down to money. If you don't make enough money for the board, they will vote you out, so as great as it would be to see it brought back, I don't know if its entirely practically.

On a side note, I'm hoping that they'll announce a remodel for Figment at the Press Conference. I doubt it, I figure it would be announced later in the year for Epcot's upcoming anniversary, but thats been a rumor, so maybe you'll get to see that wish.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

but i wouldnt just put in the old version of a ride i would add updates to make it so much better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast