Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Cadets 2000 - Millenium Celebration in the News & Rumors forums; I was just wondering if anyone here has seen the Cadets (DCI Crum Corps) in 2000 perform "Millenium Celebration"? It is my favorite drum corps show of all time. If ...
    DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Cadets 2000 - Millenium Celebration

I was just wondering if anyone here has seen the Cadets (DCI Crum Corps) in 2000 perform "Millenium Celebration"? It is my favorite drum corps show of all time. If you have seen it, I would love to hear what you though of it!!!

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Seen it, downloaded it, and I too have to say it's probably my favorite show ever. I especially like the last few minutes, from the drum feature all the way through to the finale. I'm a former marching percussionist myself (played snare for 4 years in my highs school drumline), and I have a soft spot for for complex precision drill. And between the fantastic percussion solos (with the quint players playing around their backs), the brass line feature (fingering each other's valves), and the AMAZING drill that takes place the whole last few mintues... I actually teared up the first time I saw it. I don't think the fact that the show is made up of music from Reflections of Earth even has the slightest bit to do with why I love that show. Sure, it doesn't hurt... but it would have been great in my mind one way or the other, EPCOT music or not.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It is an amazing show. I direct a percussion ensemble at the school I teach at. We compete against other drumline from around New York State. It has been a great time and we have won three state championships in four years. Hoping to go for another one this April. I am hoping to do a shortened arrangement of Millenium Celebration in the next couple years. I think it would be an incredible show.

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!