Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss What Churches are available in the park. in the News & Rumors forums; We are devoted Southern Bap's and looking for a rocking group to praise on Sunday morning. Any outdoor deals happening?...
    Shoplifting4fun is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

What Churches are available in the park.

We are devoted Southern Bap's and looking for a rocking group to praise on Sunday morning. Any outdoor deals happening?

Shoplifting4fun is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    disappointing, this was probably one of my more important concerns I wanted to get answered.

Chesters_Liver is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I usually just read the sky writing while waiting for the bus.
    Disney Fan Since Day 1

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    This is post by the same person who wants to take a flask into Disney

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesters_Liver View Post
    I usually just read the sky writing while waiting for the bus.
    Hahahahhaha! What is with that guy? (or girl) He's there ALL the time!
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Disneynut57 View Post
    This is post by the same person who wants to take a flask into Disney
    flasks are not illegal. Our church is open worship and several of us bring beer to our Saturday night worship.

Why won't anyone answer anything about church services?

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoplifting4fun View Post
    We are devoted Southern Bap's and looking for a rocking group to praise on Sunday morning. Any outdoor deals happening?
    Twenty-eight-year tradition of weekly on-site religious services ends
    Orlando Business Journal, Dec. 13, 2002
    orlando. bizjournals. com

LAKE BUENA VISTA After making weekly religious services available to guests on its property for 28 years, Walt Disney World has decided to cut back to twice a year Christmas and Easter

In those early years, there weren’t any nearby churches, says Disney spokeswoman Rena Callahan.
    But now, says Callahan, there are multiple churches in the area and 18 Disney resorts.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Currently there are no religious services of any kind held on Disney property, though they will arrange for special services on the major holidays like Easter and Christmas.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    i know my dad used to go to a mass on sunday morings at the polynesian...it was outside. I went with him about 4 years ago. Im not sure if they still do that
    shannon

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    No, that was discontinued in 2002. Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine is located just outside Disney property, and Catholic Mass is held there.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    yeah im not answering to this shoplifting4fun girl anymore...she needs to be banned from this site!!!
    shannon

Quote Originally Posted by satijp View Post
    Twenty-eight-year tradition of weekly on-site religious services ends
    Orlando Business Journal, Dec. 13, 2002
    orlando. bizjournals. com

LAKE BUENA VISTA After making weekly religious services available to guests on its property for 28 years, Walt Disney World has decided to cut back to twice a year Christmas and Easter

In those early years, there weren’t any nearby churches, says Disney spokeswoman Rena Callahan.
    But now, says Callahan, there are multiple churches in the area and 18 Disney resorts.
    Wow, that is humbling sad. I don't know what to say....read the article and reflect on our world I guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by peterpanflight View Post
    yeah im not answering to this shoplifting4fun girl anymore...she needs to be banned from this site!!!
    Sorry we don't see eye to eye. Ban me for no reason and I will be back. We have 43 workstations with independant IP's at our family owned business to log in from.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    This is a family G-rated site. We have younger folks on here. Please keep your posts to appropriate family oriented comments and questions. Also when you do have a legitimate question, I am sure everyone will be happy to help you, but you need to give some time for answers. There are down times when not a lot of ppl are online but someone will have an answer for you usually within a day or 2.
    Welcome to the site and please remember to keep your posts G-rated.

To answer your question...as the others have said---there are no services on the WDW property. There are plenty of spiritual experiences to be had outside of the property in Orlando and surrounding areas.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    theres the stave church in norway in epcot!

just had to say that!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast