Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Tips for girls looking for a Disney husband in the News & Rumors forums; Saw this on another site and thought it was cute. FOR DISNEY GIRLS ONLY By Whatsits Galore Disney Dating link: http://www15.brinkster.com/wtstsgalor/girls.html So, you're a Disney fan, a true believer, a ...
    Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah

Tips for girls looking for a Disney husband

Saw this on another site and thought it was cute.

FOR DISNEY GIRLS ONLY
    By Whatsits Galore
    Disney Dating

link: http://www15.brinkster.com/wtstsgalor/girls.html

So, you're a Disney fan, a true believer, a Disneyophile extraordianire. You're also single, female, and looking. If you're shopping for a mate, girls, you have to be certain of one thing: your guy's got to be Disney compatible. He needs to match your DQ (Disney Quotient) if you want to find magic in pairs. But, you ask, how can I be sure? Before you say "I do", check out these ten warning signs to see if you've found Prince Charming or just another frog.

1. 1. He calls Winnie the Pooh "Winnie". No, no, no. Pooh is acceptable, but Winnie, never.
    2. 2.He changes his favorites with every new movie. Yes, favorite songs, characters, and films can change over time, but beware the guy whose best picture is always the latest picture. You want your man to be steady as the beating drum, so avoid this fickle type.
    3. 3. He won't go on the "kiddie rides" with you at the Disney parks. What's the point? This one should seek help for the fun-challenged.
    4. 4. He thinks Bugs Bunny is a Disney character.
    5. 5. He can't tell Chip from Dale or Disneyland from Walt Disney World. And if he ever says "What difference does it make", run, don't walk away!
    6. 6. When watching a new Disney movie for the first time, he leaves before the credits are finished. 'Nuff said.
    7. 7.He can't figure out why you have three Peter Pan snowglobes. Oy! Collecting is part of the Disney experience. If he doesn't get it, he'll probably buy you a diamond bracelet for your anniversary, when you really wanted that Pumbaa plush toy.
    8. 8. He prefers any remake to the original film. Face it, Disney gal, he's not for you.
    9. 9. You say "Hercules", he thinks "Kevin Sorbo."
    10. 10. He wears a Goofy shirt with a Donald tie. Okay, this fellah's not entirely hopeless, Dearie, just a fashion faux pas. Work with him.
    Will you live happily ever after? Now you've got the tools to find out. Just test your potential mate with these ten criteria, and you'll soon know if he's the one, the lucky guy you're going to marry. And what do you do if you didn't pass all ten points? Don't despair, Hon, there're plenty of men out there who'll match you perfectly. Believe me, I know.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Hey...I'm a Disney Guy looking for a Disney Gal so how about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

I don't write 'em, I just post 'em! I'll see what tips I can find for you!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Hey I'm also a Disney guy looking for a Disney gal......please add me to the help list too!!!!!!!!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Ok, Summer Sun, you're on the list too. I haven't found one for you guys on the internet yet, so I am working on one of my one - got a few ideas!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    So, next up, maybe a DWT Singles offshoot, to help folks meet? This would be great fun for the rest of us.

Shananigans is offline A-Ticket holder
    Love my guy...but he's not a big disney-ite like me. He worked there, but never was before anyways. Big problems when everything I own has ears on it somewhere!!!! He's just gonna have to learn to **** it up and deal! Me and the mouse or nothing!!!

Shan
    International Program Alumni
    Canada Merchandise & Attractions
    August 6th, 2003 - July 31st, 2004
    Commons Apt. 823

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    It would be nice to find a woman that likes disney, but for me that's hard.

For those girls looking, just know that there is hope even if they don't "meet all the guidelines". They CAN be converted! My DH certainly wasn't anti-Disney, but had no idea what he was getting himself into! I do have to say now that he is pretty close to being as bad as me now! He has actually become even more of a commando park leader than I am! It is nice that we both look forward to each and every trip as much as the other does!!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    He though he won't admit it the DBF did have a ball at the parks with me last Nov. So there is hope for him yet.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I don't want to break any rules, so I'm not going to post a direct link to a site for Disney fans who are looking - but PM me and I'll give it to you! It's designed to give 'single, looking, and Disney fan' a chance to meet other 'single, looking, and Disney fans'. :-)
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    My DH just lets me enjoy Disney and he goes along with it. But deep down, I know he is a real fan. Why else would he put up with me?

No need to respond to that question...It is a little scary!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Mr. iwannabeminnie has to put on the macho act around his friends. You know how it goes, "oh the little lady is such a fan and loves to go so I accomodate her." Yeah, right. Then how come I catch you whistling "Laughing Place" or humming "When You Wish Upon a Star," and you know who Philatetes is, and what the wonderful thing about Tiggers is?
    They call me "Nana"