Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Funniest Moments in the News & Rumors forums; I searched the topic, but from what I saw, there wasn't just one thread dedicated to funny little mishaps and such that go on during disney trips (sorry if I ...
    sonnyatdisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Arrow Funniest Moments

I searched the topic, but from what I saw, there wasn't just one thread dedicated to funny little mishaps and such that go on during disney trips (sorry if I totally missed a thread).

For me, It had to be when I was about 3 or 4. My parents took me to one of the character breakfasts, and I really wanted to see goofy. Well, he only came around to our table while my mom had taken me to the bathroom. So, after we had finished eating, we saw him walking around. We went in the general area of where he was, waiting for him to turn around and see me. When he finally did, he ended up just walking off. I was so disappointed.

It's funny because my dad caught the whole thing on tape, and the expression on my face is just like "what???"

Share some of your funny moments here.

sonnyatdisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ah so I just now found, i guess, the "main" funniest moments thread. It hasn't been posted on since last october, though.

I'm sorry.