Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Monorail Colors in the News & Rumors forums; My friend and I are planning to da some sort of Amazing Race in WDW, and we need to know the Monorail colors and which tarck they run on. For ...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett

Monorail Colors

My friend and I are planning to da some sort of Amazing Race in WDW, and we need to know the Monorail colors and which tarck they run on. For example, is Monorail Black a resort monorail, express monorail, or Epcot monorail? Lou, you're the monorail guy, do you know? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Not Lou, but maybe I can help a little...

The monorails do not run on specific beams depending on their color - they are shifted around based on operational needs (there are switches in the beamway to allow for this). (As far as I know. It may be that certain trains end up on the same track more often than not, but they all work throughout the system)

The colors of the monorails at WDW are Green, Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Gold, Silver, Pink, Lime, and Coral. (Lime and Coral have "trapezoids" on their stripes to help distinguish them from Pink and Green)

I have heard that the strobe in the front is a different color based on the loop the monorail is on, but I have not verified that in any way....

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Thanks a lot!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.