Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Disney Magic Music Days in the News & Rumors forums; Our school JUST got back from the Walt Disney World Disney Magic Music Days... It was quiet cool... FIrst we got to do the Disney Sings Workshop.. (this trip was ...
    gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER

Disney Magic Music Days

Our school JUST got back from the Walt Disney World Disney Magic Music Days... It was quiet cool... FIrst we got to do the Disney Sings Workshop.. (this trip was for choir) Where we learned a Lion King Medely and they put the recording with the Lion King movie... Then they taught us a SWEET version of the Mickey Mosue Club song...

IF ANYONE IS PLANNING ON GOING TO THE DISNEY SINGS WORKSHOP STOP READING HERE!!!!

Then they were teaching us how a audition for the WDW entertainment department goes... SO we did a rehearsal, dress rehearsal and we got these kewl DIsney Magic Music Days shirt, and then the "final performance" well the minute we started singing M-i-c-k-e-y who else shows up on stage but the mouse himself... Our entire choir was SHOCKED!!! This one kid screamed HOLY ****!!!!! I was just in aw... After we got our pictures we left the workshop... The next day we went to Magic Kingdom and performed our concert at the Galaxy Palace Theater in Tomorrowland we got to go Backstage and that was VERY KEWL!!!!! *ding* and we got to see parade floats and dressing rooms and just tons of things... Disney Cast Members were very strict about the NO PICTURES BACKSTAGE RULE!!!! Well then after our concert they drove us in our buses back to the dressing rooms on the other side of the park.. And the let us in at a "undisclosed location" over by Pirates of the Caribbean...

All around it was a very kewl thing to take part of. And if you ever get the chance to go... DO IT!
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

gymrat5 is offline Penny Hardaway 1 cent
    MMD were always fun when I went and a real treat for anyone who loves disney. Especially with the fact the you get go somewhat.. behind the scences
    ~Gym

*DISNEYLAND PASSHOLDER since 1999, attending regularly since 1987*

WDW TRIPS
    '94 - July, off-site
    '96 - August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '98 - May, For Odyssey of the Mind World Finals: All-Star Sports
    '98 - July/August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '00 - July/August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '05 - August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)

*An Orange Lake Country Owner (a RCI timeshare resort)