Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss I Got My Lanyard Yesterday! in the News & Rumors forums; now i have a itch to get some pins...LOL but i think i will wait and buy them in the world.. i was going ti get off ebay.. but i ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

I Got My Lanyard Yesterday!

now i have a itch to get some pins...LOL

but i think i will wait and buy them in the world.. i was going ti get off ebay.. but i think it would be better to get them at the world!!.. i'm so excited!!!

my hubby was reading guide books last night discussing rides... this is so not like him!

i'm overly excited planner with it all worked out!!! and i'll get there and basicly through it out the window and just run around and have a good time!!! but make it to my dinner and brkfst ressies on time.. wouldnt miss out on food!

OH GOSH!!! 170 something days seem so far way!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder
    If you're looking for a good amount of pins, believe it or not, the Disney Quest store has tons. and no one ever thinks to buy them there so there's always plenty. It's where I found my new favorite pin: Stitch dressed as Steamboat Willie.
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    thanks.. i'll have to check it out! i cant wait to get my first pin!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    If you're looking to get a nice sized collection, you can save a LOT of money by bidding on Ebay, but make sure to check the original price and current value so you don't over pay. I've gotten pins for less than half the original price from this Ebayer. http://stores.ebay.com/Disney-Pins-and-Charms-for-sale

I don't bid with anyone else anymore because he always has a huge selection and I know I'm going to get great service and a shipping discount on multiples. I know it can be fun buying pins to commemorate your trip too. Make sure to grab any pins that you see marking a specific date while you're there! Happy Pin Hunting!
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.