Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Ducktales in the News & Rumors forums; Didn't really know where to put this so i figured miscellaneous would be go, feel free to move if it should go else where. So i was searching the internet ...
    msxpuck339 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Ducktales

Didn't really know where to put this so i figured miscellaneous would be go, feel free to move if it should go else where. So i was searching the internet for the old Ducktales movie, where they find the magic lamp, if anyone knows the name could you help me out. And I came across this website

http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com/ducktales.php

Which allows you to stream every episode of the show. To me personally this is awesome because I don't get Toon Disney, the channel, and am not even sure if the show is still aired on the channel, and this is probably one of my all time favorite shows. Just though I would share this with you guys incase anyone else loves Uncle Scrooge and boys as much as I do.
    "So you must plan for the future, boy! You've got to find a direction! You've... oh, er... By the by, which direction is this castle of yours? "

Hopefully moving a lot closer to the mouse this fall

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Its Treasure of the Lost Lamp. Amazon and Ebay are probably your best bets at getting the movie because I believe its not being sold as new anywhere, however it is a great movie. I used to watch DuckTales all the time when it was on tv and i dont have any cable channels or the such so when the shows came out on DVD i was right there to get them.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

disney_barbie is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I still have that movie on video somewhere!

i love all the 80s/90s disney cartoon series.... Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears, Wuzzles hehe

Barbie xxx

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    I loved Ducktales! I saw this in the theaters the year I graduated with my girlfriend. Hard to explain to your new girlfriend how an 18 year old guy wants to see a Disney movie, so I took my little cousin!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I loved the show to. Does anyone know if maybe toon disney shows it.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I know one of the disney channels shows it in the afternoons
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat