Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss The Guidelines to being a true disney nut! in the News & Rumors forums; Alright here are my guidlines to what make a true disney geek... Feel free to add more 1. Has had more then 1 turkey leg in their life. 2. Has ...
    gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER

The Guidelines to being a true disney nut!

Alright here are my guidlines to what make a true disney geek... Feel free to add more

1. Has had more then 1 turkey leg in their life.
    2. Has had a Dole Whip
    3. Has tried a Beverly
    4. Has been to all the Disney parks
    5. Freaks out every time someone asks them who their favorite character is cause they cant decide
    6. When you correct somone everytime they make a mistake related to Disney... E.X. telling people shrek isnt Disney.
    7. Huddles in dark corners and gets in the fetal position when you have been away from the magic for to long...
    8. Looks for or notices Disney Antenna toppers when driving
    9. always has something Disney related on their person
    10. Has more than 1 dawer full of disney shirts
    11. cruises Disney sites online daily ot almsot daily
    12.Wakes up more than once a week having dreamt they were at Disney World.
    13.Goes out and buys every new disney movie that comes out and goes to see any that are in theaters
    14. People will call you anytime of day just to answer a disney trivia question!
    15. You cant wait to ask where people are going on vacation just in case theyre going to Disney and you can give them insight!
    Thats all i got for now!
    Last edited by gonesouthin; 06-30-2007 at 10:15 AM.
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I guess I'm not a true Disney nut because I only fit 2 of those items.

lol which ones?
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

#2 and #6.

lol ok well at least you have huddled in a corner lol i think all of us have done that sometime or another

Quote Originally Posted by gonesouthin View Post
    lol ok well at least you have huddled in a corner lol i think all of us have done that sometime or another
    I have never done that....

lol oh... well then... wait for it... it will come!

ohhh sorry i misinterpetated that... YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A BEVERLY!!! :O YOU MUST TRY ONE ITS THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH... anyone who has tasted one knows the truth!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Some add ons
    8. Looks for or notices Disney Antenna toppers when driving
    9. always has something Disney related on their person
    10. Has more than 1 dawer full of disney shirts
    11. cruises Disney sites online daily or almost daily
    Last edited by Veritas; 06-27-2007 at 03:29 PM.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Okay, so I fit all but number 1. You can not pay me enough money to even pick up one of those giant scary dinosaur leg things dripping with maroon colored meat. Although, I've always thought they smell delicious.

Another add on:
    Wakes up more than once a week having dreamt they were at Disney World.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

thanks for your add ons!

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gonesouthin View Post
    ohhh sorry i misinterpetated that... YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A BEVERLY!!! :O YOU MUST TRY ONE ITS THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH... anyone who has tasted one knows the truth!
    Be careful. You could lose some friends that way!!

lol ya your right!!!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    To add on to #6 in a way, that you freak out on anybody saying that dreamworks movies are disney. So amny times they have nonchalantely just said to me that i should like shrek cuz its disney. Argh
    Anyway no more random outburst

Goes out and buys every new disney movie that comes out and goes to see any that are in theaters
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder

Things I have done

** no turkey leg or dole whip, i wanted a turkey leg but went to a restaurant instead, and i eat the mickey ice cream instead
    4. Has been to all the Disney parks
    5. well i already know my favorite.. .MICKEY!
    6. When you correct somone everytime they make a mistake related to Disney... E.X. telling people shrek isnt Disney.!!! THAT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!
    7. Huddles in dark corners and gets in the fetal position when you have been away from the magic for to long...im there now with my laptop, LOL
    8. Looks for or notices Disney Antenna toppers when driving- Yeppers and I collect them too!!!
    9. always has something Disney related on their person- Yeppers, if its not clothes, then i have a purse or work bag, actually 2
    10. Has more than 1 dawer full of disney shirts- yeppers, and a huge box of Disney Sweatshirts too!
    11. cruises Disney sites online daily ot almsot daily- Yeppers, usually this one
    12.Wakes up more than once a week having dreamt they were at Disney World.- Yeppers
    13.Goes out and buys every new disney movie that comes out and goes to see any that are in theaters- Yeppers! And i cant wait to go see Ratatoullie!!

My Own Adds:
    14. People will call you anytime of day just to answer a disney trivia question!
    15. You cant wait to ask where people are going on vacation just in case theyre going to Disney and you can give them insight!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast