Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss The Adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek podcast in the News & Rumors forums; Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know about the new podcast that I put out, The Adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek. It is a park audio based ...
    disnyfreek is offline B-Ticket Holder
    About 2 miles from the proposed site for Disney's America

The Adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek podcast

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to let everyone know about the new podcast that I put out, The Adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek. It is a park audio based podcast which is focused around a teenager's point of view of Walt Disney World, and also the fun times that families like mine can share in the parks. You can find it at The Adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek or from iTunes search (Adventures of a teenage disney geek). I will also post information about each show here. Thank you and let me know what you think!

Episode 4: The Disney Geek Strikes at Dawn
    *Rated PG* This week we get to Magic Kingdom for my first time ever at rope drop. We start out from our Villa at the Wilderness Lodge, take the boat, and see most of the rope drop ceremony. We eventually take a ride on Splash Mountain, and at the end, Mattie (the sister) gets the urge to share something...

Email:
    teenagedisneygeek@gmail.com

New Myspace page:
    www.myspace.com/teenagedisneygeek

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'll give it a try.

disnyfreek is offline B-Ticket Holder
    About 2 miles from the proposed site for Disney's America
    Ep.#5: Adventures at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue

This week we feature a very long piece of audio (approximately 1 hour, 10 minutes). We go to the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground to watch the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue dinner show. This is a show that we have to see at least once every year. Also joining us were our friends: Jenn, Kyra, Connie, and Rachelle. Enjoy this piece and hopefully you will develop an appreciation as strong as I have for the dinner show.
    Email: teenagedisneygeek@gmail.com
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/teenagedisneygeek