Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Help foa friend in need... in the News & Rumors forums; I have been gone quite some time, and for this, I do apologize. However, work has kept me busy, after work, school has kept me busy, after school, studying and ...
    LordofStitch is offline B-Ticket Holder

Help foa friend in need...

I have been gone quite some time, and for this, I do apologize.

However, work has kept me busy, after work, school has kept me busy, after school, studying and sleeping has kept me busy, but I took some time out of it all to ask for help, for a friend.

Many of you might know her as Christine, others, may know her as WDW Freak. The tragic and fatal fire ravage everything the family of five (then, now 4). All of their cherished items were lost, including a family member, Sandy, their pooch. Efforts have been made by quite a few people, and with the help of Andi, a personal friend of Catherine, Christine and her family have been getting lots of help. I've vowed to participate, as well a Catherine. Together, and HOPEFULLY, with the help of others, I intend to bring a smile to the family members. This SUNDAY, AUGUST 9TH, 2007, with the help of Catherine, intend to goto the World of Disney Store in New York City to pick up a few things to help rebuild their Disney related portion of their collection(s) that they had lost. Their PIN collection was destroyed. The images scorched and melted, their merchandise, PAL Mickey's, lanyards, gift's, souveniers, everything gone. I am going to try to help in a smal way. I know this may be a bit much to ask, but if some other people would be willing to help out the family, let me know. Shoot me a message through the forums, on my personal email which is: Keayedblazin_03@yahoo.com, or give me a buzz @ (516) 491-1640. If you live clse to the city, and can make a special trip to purchase a few things for the family, it would be greatly appreciated.

After the days items have been collected, I will then contact Andi, who has done all the receiving of the merchandise, and she in turn, will deliver it PERSONALLY to the family. This is not a sca. For the people that know of the family, continue to pray for a miracle to help them out. To those of you who don't, just pray for a Disney family member who lost everything, including one of her family members. Her dog Sandy.

This isa link to Andi's MySpace... ==> MySpace.com - Andie & the Boys! ºoº - 33 - Female - Atlanta, Georgia - www.myspace.com/disnyfan

This is a link to Christine's MySpace, just in case. You can send her email there... ==> MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/151903590

A picture of Sandy is in her photo album, and she misses he so much. I can't do much about getting her a dog, but Catherine and I intend to help as best we can. If you have the time, and the yearn to help a Disney Family member, let meknow, please.

Thank you all for your time.

Lordofstitch
    AKA
    Steven Borkowski

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Steve, do you mean this Sunday, SEPTEMBER 9th? not August???

My heart goes out to the family. Good luck with your efforts to bring a smile back to their faces.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

LordofStitch is offline B-Ticket Holder

Exclamation :p

yes, I stand corrected, it is SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2007!!!